University Senate Meeting
Thursday, October 6, 2011 4:05 PM - 5 PM
The University Senate will meet Thursday, Oct. 6, at 4:05 p.m. in Room 7, Gamble Hall.
2) Minutes of the previous meeting and business arising from the minutes
3) Question period
4) Annual report of the Senate Faculty Instructional Development Committee, Katherine Sukalski, Chair.
5) Curriculum Committee report, Richard Millspaugh, chair.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Walking Challenge for staff and faculty (All Day)
- Clothesline Project and Take Back the Night Rally (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:30 AM)
- Clothesline Project (8 AM)
- Bookstore National Students Day discount (8 AM)
- Salvation Army Annual Winter Coat Drive (9 AM)
- Toddler Story Time (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Chester Fritz Library Book Sale (10 AM)
- Graphic Radicals: 30 Years of World War 3 Illustrated (11 AM)
- Violence Against Women: A Domestic and International Perspective (12:15 PM)
- Sheri Sponsler Farewell Reception (3 PM)
- Army ROTC Leadership Lab Training (4 PM)
- Studio One (5 PM)
- TurboKick (5:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Brown Bag Lunch Series for Artists (5:30 PM)
- Basic Computer Class: Library2Go (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Take Back the Night Rally (6 PM)
- Abs Blast (6:30 PM)
- Jazz Night (7 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycling (7 PM)
- Take Back The Night Rally (7 PM)
- Zumba (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Chamber Orchestra Concert (8 PM)
- Dance Fit (8:30 PM)