Staying on Track
Tuesday, October 4, 2011 All Day
The Student Success Center will host the Staying on Track program Tuesday, Oct. 4, and Wednesday, Oct. 5, in the Memorial Union Lecture Bowl.
Staying on Track is a series of sessions designed to help students “stay on track” through their college career by using a holistic approach. Please encourage students to attend! Students can attend one or as many as they’d like and are asked to bring your their ID card with them.
For a complete schedule of sessions, please visit http://www.und.edu/stayingontrack.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Walking Challenge for staff and faculty (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:30 AM)
- Clothesline Project (8 AM)
- Staying on Track (9 AM)
- Salvation Army Annual Winter Coat Drive (9 AM)
- Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- Graphic Radicals: 30 Years of World War 3 Illustrated (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)Fall Career Fair (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)Violence Against Women: A Domestic and International Perspective (12:15 PM)
- Weight Watchers 17 week series (4:45 PM)
- Marathon Oil Info Session (5 PM)
- Digi-Key Info Session (5 PM)
- First Timers Cycling (5:15 PM)
- Tuesday Wine Club (5:30 PM)
- 3M Info Session (5:30 PM)
- TurboKick (5:45 PM)
- Heartsaver First Aid (6 PM)
- Cliffs Natural Resources Info Session (6 PM)
- Abs Blast! (7 PM)
- Cycling with GLEE! (7 PM)
- Surviving Lecture: A Pedagogical Alternative (7 PM)
- Zumba (7:45 PM)
- Heartsaver CPR/AED (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)Public Relativity Lecture (8 PM)
- Swing Dance (9 PM)