CIA Information Session
Tuesday, October 25, 2011 2 PM - 3 PM
Contact: Jane Traub 701.777.4105
Contact Dept: Career Services
Era Bell Thompson Multicultural Center
2800 University Avenue
Grand Forks, ND 58202
- Are you a U.S. Citizen?
- Do you have good interpersonal, writing, and briefing skills?
- Do you have a foreign language or are willing to learn one?
- Have you traveled, lived or worked overseas?
- Are you interested in a diverse work environment with opportunity for growth?
- Do you want to serve your nation and be part of something great?
- Are you interested in foreign events and current affairs?
If you answered “yes” to the above, then you may be qualified to join a dynamic team of government professionals who are helping to safeguard the United States.
Learn about the exciting positions available right now within the National Clandestine Service of the Central Intelligence Agency.
h t t p : / / w w w . c i a . g o v
Other Events on This Day
- Walking Challenge for staff and faculty (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:30 AM)
- Angel Investing Workshop (8 AM)
- Keep Going (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)2011 Arts and Culture Conference (9:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Seth Tobocman Artist Lecture (9:30 AM)
- Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- Graphic Radicals: 30 Years of World War 3 Illustrated (11 AM)
- Healthy UND Annual Meeting (11:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Sabrina Jones Artist Lecture (12:30 PM)
- WW3 Panel featuring Peter Kuper, Seth Tobocman and Sabrina Jones (3 PM)
- Weight Watchers 17 week series (4:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Wellness Center 5th Birthday Open House (5 PM)
- CIA Information Session (5 PM)
- Zumba (30 min) (5 PM)
- CIA Student Info Session (5 PM)
- First Timers Cycling (5:15 PM)
- Tuesday Wine Club (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Black Cat Bash (5:30 PM)
- Halliburton Energy Services Info Session (5:30 PM)
- Halliburton Student Info Session (5:30 PM)
- TurboKick (5:45 PM)
- Peace Corps Info Session (6 PM)
- Peace Corps Student Info Session (6 PM)
- Abs Blast! (7 PM)
- Cycling with GLEE! (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Computer Music: Art and Application (7 PM)
- CIA Information Session (7 PM)
- Zumba (7:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Public Relativity Lecture (8 PM)
- Swing Dance (9 PM)