Saturday, January 14, 2012 11 AM - 11:45 AM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Spin Studio Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Power up for 45 minutes of action packed cycling-designed for those who are short on time but high on motivation. This class will involve a variety of cardio challenges, hills, varying speeds and resistance, and endurance segments. Get ready for a great ride!
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Sports Registration (All Day)
- Altru's Pursuit of Wellness Registration (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (1 AM)
- Ski UND (6 AM)
- (editor's pick)Spirit Week: Spirit Ski with the Kelleys (10 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Virtual Yard Sale (10 AM)
- Ski with the Kelleys (10 AM)
- "Winged Shadows: Life Among Birds" Art Exhibition (1 PM)
- I Have A Dream: Film and Discussion (1 PM)
- Women's Hockey - UND vs Wisconsin (2 PM)
- Family Music Class Info Session (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Spirit Week: Text-a-thon (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Spirit Week: Men's Hockey vs. Minnesota (7 PM)
- Men's Hockey - UND vs Minnesota (7 PM)
- Late Night Skate (8:30 PM)
- Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (9:30 PM)