Tuesday, January 17, 2012 6 AM - 6:45 AM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Start your morning off bright and early in this guided class that will tone, stretch, and strengthen your body. You will leave this class with sustainable energy to carry you through your day. It is better than a cup of coffee! Classes are held on Tuesday & Thursday at 6:00am.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Sports Registration (All Day)
- Altru's Pursuit of Wellness Registration (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (1 AM)
- Ski UND (6 AM)
- "Winged Shadows: Life Among Birds" Art Exhibition (9 AM)
- GFPL Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- PiYo Strength (10 AM)
- Xpress Pump (5 PM)
- TurboKick! (5:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Sushi Night (6 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- Men's Basketball - UND vs North Dakota State (7 PM)
- Abs Blast (7 PM)
- Night Ride (7 PM)
- Zumba (7:45 PM)
- Swing Club (9 PM)