Tuesday, January 17, 2012 10 AM - 11 AM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
PiYoTM Strength is the perfect fusion equaling strength building, rhythmic movement and power with a foundation in Pilates and Yoga that burns calories while transforming the body. It includes modifications so everyone can participate, yet offers progressions to challenge the more advanced – either way you’ll get results! It’s a class unlike any you’ve ever tried before! Class is held Tuesday & Thursdays at 10am and Fridays at 4:30 pm.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Sports Registration (All Day)
- Altru's Pursuit of Wellness Registration (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (1 AM)
- Sunrise Yoga (6 AM)
- Ski UND (6 AM)
- "Winged Shadows: Life Among Birds" Art Exhibition (9 AM)
- GFPL Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- Xpress Pump (5 PM)
- TurboKick! (5:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Sushi Night (6 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- Men's Basketball - UND vs North Dakota State (7 PM)
- Abs Blast (7 PM)
- Night Ride (7 PM)
- Zumba (7:45 PM)
- Swing Club (9 PM)