Saturday, January 28, 2012 10 AM - 10:45 AM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
A group exercise class that combines free weights, barbells, and weighted body bars that is set to music. Lift weights the fun way! Classes are held on Monday and Wednesday at 8am and Saturdays at 10am
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Yoga Alignment Series (All Day)
- Ski UND (6 AM)
- "Winged Shadow: Life Among Birds" Art Exhibition (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)FIRST LEGO League Robotics Championship (9 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class (10 AM)
- Piano Masterclass (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- UND Swimming vs. South Dakota (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Men's Basketball vs. Chicago State (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Men's Hockey - UND vs. Wisconsin (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)5-Alarm Cabaret Showcase (8 PM)
- Late Night Skate (8:30 PM)
- Night Life - January 26 - 28 (9 PM)