Monday, April 2, 2012 8:45 PM - 9:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This Vinyasa style yoga class stretches, strengthens, and tones the entire body. Vinyasa means "to flow with breath" and each pose flows into the next to balance and focus the mind and create energy. Basic yoga poses and sun salutations are combined to provide a well-rounded yoga class. Any member can attend; no need to have any prior experience. Classes are held on Monday & Wednesday at 8:45 pm.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Conducting Symposium (All Day)
- Spring 2012 Work Well Walking Challenge Registration OPEN (All Day)
- Specialty Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)"Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (9 AM)
- Adelphi Book Sale (10 AM)
- Noon Cycling (12 PM)
- Blake E. McCann Doctoral Examination (12 PM)
- Mat Pilates (3 PM)
- PXW Public Health Faculty Position Interview (3:15 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (4 PM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (4 PM)
- Game On: Wii! (4 PM)
- Zumba (30 min) (5 PM)
- Advanced Reformer Pilates (5:15 PM)
- Accelerated Cycling - R2 (5:30 PM)
- Cheap, Fast and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- ReBootCamp (5:45 PM)
- Anti-Racism Workshops (6 PM)
- Abs Blast (7 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)