Friday, April 27, 2012 12 PM - 1 PM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Zumba is a fun, effective and simple fitness system inspired by Latin Dancing. It uses the principles of fitness interval training and resistance training to maximize caloric output, fat burning and total body toning. It targets areas such as gluts, legs, arms, ABS This program combines these fitness methods with hot and explosive Latin and exotic music rhythms and dance moves to create a fitness program that motivates everyone to be active, get in shape in fun “PARTY-LIKE” atmosphere and to return to the aerobic room for group fitness classes. 30 minute class is held on Monday at 5pm, 60 minute classes are held on Tuesday at 7:45pm and Thursday 7:15 pm.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Spring 2012 Work Well Walking Challenge (All Day)
- Lotus Center Spring Retreat (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- "Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (9 AM)
- Adrienne M. Salentiny Doctoral Examination (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Healthy Living Expo and Spring Fling (11 AM)
- Healthy Living at UND Expo (11 AM)
- Healthy UND Monthly Meeting (12 PM)
- Abbott Chemistry Lecture (12 PM)
- Medical Park Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Student Loan Debt Management (1 PM)
- Judy Sannes Retirement Reception (2 PM)
- 66th Annual KEM Shrine Circus (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Physics and Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- PiYo Strength (4:30 PM)
- Friday Night Races (6:30 PM)
- Cultivating Clear Seeing, Opening the Heart (7 PM)
- 66th Annual KEM Shrine Circus (7 PM)
- Almost, Maine (7:30 PM)
- Concert Choir Concert (8 PM)
- Night Life (9 PM)