BLS for Healthcare Providers
Saturday, May 5, 2012 9 AM - 1 PM
Basic lifesaving skills for healthcare providers.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Spring 2012 Work Well Walking Challenge (All Day)
- Diva Dash 5k Fun Run/Walk and Shopping Event (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)School of Law Commencement (10 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Publish Yourself! (10 AM)
- YogaSlackers Slackline and Acro-Balance Workshops (11 AM)
- "Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Almost, Maine (7:30 PM)