Mediation Refresher Training
Wednesday, March 14, 2012 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Cost: $125/day or $200 for both days
Category: Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Kelsey Jaeckel 701.777.3664
Contact Dept: UND Conflict Resolution Center
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
For Mediators (or those who wish to be)
- Day 1: Update and Training on Deomestic Violence for Family Mediators and tough issues in family mediation
- Day 2: Rethinking Ethics with scenarios and role play opportunities. Approved in Minn. and N.D.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Spring Forward Into Savings! (All Day)
- Spring Break (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (12:05 AM)
- Get Your Plate in Shape (8 AM)
- "Yuyanapaq: To Remember, Living Through Violence" Photography and Textile Exhibition (9 AM)
- US Holocaust Memorial Museum Exhibit (10 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)Korean Cooking (6:30 PM)