Monday, April 2, 2012 7 PM - 7:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Looking for an Abs workout that really works? Have you been trying to work on that six pack to show off at the beach this summer? Or maybe you are just looking into toning your abs a bit? This is not your average abs class, if you are looking for a challenge this class is for you! This is a quick 30 minutes class that is designed to shape, tone, and strengthen your abdominals. A low impact, high intensity class with a focused purpose. Classes are held on Monday at 6:30 pm and Tuesday at 7pm.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Conducting Symposium (All Day)
- Spring 2012 Work Well Walking Challenge Registration OPEN (All Day)
- Specialty Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)"Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (9 AM)
- Adelphi Book Sale (10 AM)
- Noon Cycling (12 PM)
- Blake E. McCann Doctoral Examination (12 PM)
- Mat Pilates (3 PM)
- PXW Public Health Faculty Position Interview (3:15 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (4 PM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (4 PM)
- Game On: Wii! (4 PM)
- Zumba (30 min) (5 PM)
- Advanced Reformer Pilates (5:15 PM)
- Accelerated Cycling - R2 (5:30 PM)
- Cheap, Fast and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- ReBootCamp (5:45 PM)
- Anti-Racism Workshops (6 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)