Tuesday, May 1, 2012 7 PM - 7:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Looking for an Abs workout that really works? Have you been trying to work on that six pack to show off at the beach this summer? Or maybe you are just looking into toning your abs a bit? This is not your average abs class, if you are looking for a challenge this class is for you! This is a quick 30 minutes class that is designed to shape, tone, and strengthen your abdominals. A low impact, high intensity class with a focused purpose. Classes are held on Monday at 6:30 pm and Tuesday at 7pm.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Spring 2012 Work Well Walking Challenge (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6 AM)
- (editor's pick)Scholarly Project Poster Session (8:15 AM)
- "Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Engineering and Mines Design Exposition (9 AM)
- Cooperative Education Homework Briefing Session (9 AM)
- GFPL Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- Workshop: Adobe Connect for Instructors (10:30 AM)
- Cooperative Education Homework Briefing Session (11 AM)
- Cooperative Education Homework Briefing Session (1:30 PM)
- University Council Meeting (3 PM)
- Cooperative Education Homework Briefing Session (4 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (Merrifield (4:15 PM)
- Xpress Pump (5 PM)
- Cycling for a Cause (5:15 PM)
- TurboKick! (5:45 PM)
- BLS for Healthcare Providers (6 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)My Best Friend's Wedding (7 PM)
- Night Ride (7 PM)
- Zumba (7:45 PM)