Tuesday, January 17, 2012 5:45 PM - 6:45 PM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Kickboxing with an edge! This cardio interval based workout combines kickboxing, athletic drills and simple dance grooves, into a high energy routine set to the hottest dance music. Turbo Kick requires no equipment or previous experience. The killer music and great choreography make this class adaptable to any fitness level! Classes are held on Tuesday at 5:45pm and Wednesday at 5pm.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Sports Registration (All Day)
- Altru's Pursuit of Wellness Registration (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (1 AM)
- Sunrise Yoga (6 AM)
- Ski UND (6 AM)
- "Winged Shadows: Life Among Birds" Art Exhibition (9 AM)
- GFPL Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- PiYo Strength (10 AM)
- Xpress Pump (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)Sushi Night (6 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- Men's Basketball - UND vs North Dakota State (7 PM)
- Abs Blast (7 PM)
- Night Ride (7 PM)
- Zumba (7:45 PM)
- Swing Club (9 PM)