Tuesday, May 1, 2012 5:45 PM - 6:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Kickboxing with an edge! This cardio interval based workout combines kickboxing, athletic drills and simple dance grooves, into a high energy routine set to the hottest dance music. Turbo Kick requires no equipment or previous experience. The killer music and great choreography make this class adaptable to any fitness level! Classes are held on Tuesday at 5:45pm and Wednesday at 5pm.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Spring 2012 Work Well Walking Challenge (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6 AM)
- (editor's pick)Scholarly Project Poster Session (8:15 AM)
- (editor's pick)Engineering and Mines Design Exposition (9 AM)
- "Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (9 AM)
- Cooperative Education Homework Briefing Session (9 AM)
- GFPL Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- Workshop: Adobe Connect for Instructors (10:30 AM)
- Cooperative Education Homework Briefing Session (11 AM)
- Cooperative Education Homework Briefing Session (1:30 PM)
- University Council Meeting (3 PM)
- Cooperative Education Homework Briefing Session (4 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (Merrifield (4:15 PM)
- Xpress Pump (5 PM)
- Cycling for a Cause (5:15 PM)
- BLS for Healthcare Providers (6 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (6:15 PM)
- Abs Blast (7 PM)
- Night Ride (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)My Best Friend's Wedding (7 PM)
- Zumba (7:45 PM)