Friday, April 27, 2012 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
PiYoTM Strength is the perfect fusion equaling strength building, rhythmic movement and power with a foundation in Pilates and Yoga that burns calories while transforming the body. It includes modifications so everyone can participate, yet offers progressions to challenge the more advanced – either way you’ll get results! It’s a class unlike any you’ve ever tried before! Class is held Fridays at 4:30 pm and Sundays at 4:15 pm.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Spring 2012 Work Well Walking Challenge (All Day)
- Lotus Center Spring Retreat (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- "Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (9 AM)
- Adrienne M. Salentiny Doctoral Examination (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Healthy Living Expo and Spring Fling (11 AM)
- Healthy Living at UND Expo (11 AM)
- Healthy UND Monthly Meeting (12 PM)
- Zumba (12 PM)
- Abbott Chemistry Lecture (12 PM)
- Medical Park Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Student Loan Debt Management (1 PM)
- Judy Sannes Retirement Reception (2 PM)
- 66th Annual KEM Shrine Circus (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Physics and Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- Friday Night Races (6:30 PM)
- Cultivating Clear Seeing, Opening the Heart (7 PM)
- 66th Annual KEM Shrine Circus (7 PM)
- Almost, Maine (7:30 PM)
- Concert Choir Concert (8 PM)
- Night Life (9 PM)