Morning Reformer Pilates
Wednesday, February 15, 2012 6:15 AM - 7 AM
Category: Health & Recreation, Special Event
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Pilates Room 130
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Reformer Pilates is a resistance class that is meant to strengthen the body without adding bulk. By focusing on alignment and the core muscles, it increases flexibility, mobility, balance, and body awareness. With Pilates you will learn to strengthen your spine and the deep abdominal muscles resulting in better posture. The top benefits people report from Pilates are becoming stronger, longer, leaner, and more able to do anything with grace and ease.
Registration for the 1st 6 weeks begins on January 9th and runs through January 20th, 2012. Make sure you sign up now to reserve your spot in the class.
Morning Pilates – Meets: Monday & Wednesday 6:15 -7am (6 week option: Jan 23rd – March 1st) – Cost: $75.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- National Wear Red Day: Work Well Photo Contest (All Day)
- Ski UND (6 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- International Crop Expo (8 AM)
- "Yuyanapaq: To Remember, Living Through Violence" Photography and Textile Exhibition (9 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- Noon Cycling (12 PM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (12 PM)
- ICPSR Webinar (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Wellness Benefits for UND employees (12:15 PM)
- Mat Pilates (3 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (4 PM)
- String Masterclass for Elementary, Middle and High School Students (5 PM)
- TurboKick! (5 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)Black History Month: UND Black Community Social (5:30 PM)
- Northern Ink - GFPL Writers Group (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6:15 PM)
- Korean Cooking (6:30 PM)
- Reformer Pilates (6:30 PM)
- CoreCycle (6:45 PM)
- UND Cycling (7:45 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)