Cheap, Fast and Healthy
Monday, April 16, 2012 5:30 PM - 6 PM
Health & Recreation, Dining Event, Social / Hobby Clubs
Contact: Jessica Poglajen 701.777.0228
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Every Monday, 5:30 p.m.
Are you on a hectic schedule and tight budget? Are you sick of going through the drive through and ordering unhealthy food just because it’s convenient? Come join us on Monday nights for Cheap, Fast, and Healthy.
Each 30 minutes session will feature tips on shopping for fresh and healthy ingredients, easy to prepare recipes, and cost comparisons. Class participants will see the recipe being prepared, enjoy a sample, and leave with a recipe card and nutrition information to make the meal themselves!
Class is FREE and no need to pre-register, just show up.
Join our group on facebook: Culinary Corner - UND Wellness Center for menu updates, and more!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Time Out Week (All Day)
- Spring 2012 Work Well Walking Challenge (All Day)
- Specialty Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- "Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (9 AM)
- Konjit Page Doctoral Examination (9 AM)
- Workshop: Mastering the Grade Center in Bb 9.1 (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Time Out: Opening Ceremonial (10 AM)
- Noon Cycling (12 PM)
- Time Out: Traditional Foods of the ND Tribes (12 PM)
- Mei-lan Lo Doctoral Examination (12:30 PM)
- Roxanne Wilson Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- Debbie Corsino-Moore Open Forum (2:30 PM)
- UND Survey User Group Meeting (2:30 PM)
- Mat Pilates (3 PM)
- Time Out: Hand Games Showcase (3 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Resume/Cover Letter Writing (4 PM)
- Game On: Wii! (4 PM)
- Zumba (30 min) (5 PM)
- Advanced Reformer Pilates (5:15 PM)
- Accelerated Cycling - R2 (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Professional Dress Etiquette Dinner (5:30 PM)
- ReBootCamp (5:45 PM)
- Time Out: Logo and Nickname Presentation (6 PM)
- Abs Blast (7 PM)
- Friends of the Grand Forks Public Library Meeting (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Johanna Kandel (7 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- Jazz Ensembles Concert (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)