Wednesday, February 15, 2012 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Category: Culture, Clubs / Nightlife, Dining Event
Contact: Jessica Poglajen 701.777.0228
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Ever wondered what food from other countries tastes like or even how it is made? Well here is your chance to experience some Korean creations.
The Korean Club is hosting Korean Cooking on Wednesday nights at 6:30 p.m. all semester long in the Culinary Corner. Culinary Corner classes are open to the public- no Wellness Center membership required.
Cost is just $2 and open to the public! Come join us!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- National Wear Red Day: Work Well Photo Contest (All Day)
- Ski UND (6 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- International Crop Expo (8 AM)
- "Yuyanapaq: To Remember, Living Through Violence" Photography and Textile Exhibition (9 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- Noon Cycling (12 PM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (12 PM)
- ICPSR Webinar (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Wellness Benefits for UND employees (12:15 PM)
- Mat Pilates (3 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (4 PM)
- String Masterclass for Elementary, Middle and High School Students (5 PM)
- TurboKick! (5 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)Black History Month: UND Black Community Social (5:30 PM)
- Northern Ink - GFPL Writers Group (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6:15 PM)
- Reformer Pilates (6:30 PM)
- CoreCycle (6:45 PM)
- UND Cycling (7:45 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)