Wednesday, March 21, 2012 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Category: Culture, Clubs / Nightlife, Dining Event
Contact: Jessica Poglajen 701.777.0228
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Ever wondered what food from other countries tastes like or even how it is made? Well here is your chance to experience some Korean creations.
The Korean Club is hosting Korean Cooking on Wednesday nights at 6:30 p.m. all semester long in the Culinary Corner. Culinary Corner classes are open to the public- no Wellness Center membership required.
Cost is just $2 and open to the public! Come join us!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Kick Butts Day (All Day)
- TIAA-CREF Counseling Sessions (All Day)
- Specialty Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Get Your Plate in Shape (8 AM)
- US Holocaust Memorial Museum Exhibit (10 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Mastering the Grade Center in Blackboard (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- Noon Cycling (12 PM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Digital Textbook Information Session (2 PM)
- Mat Pilates (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Helen Hamilton Day (3:15 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (4 PM)
- TurboKick! (5 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- String Masterclass for Elementary, Middle and High School Students (5 PM)
- Northern Ink - GFPL Writers Group (6 PM)
- Disney College Program "Apply Today" information event (6 PM)
- The Disney College Program (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (6:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series - Question One (7 PM)
- UND Cycling (7:45 PM)
- Violin Senior Recital (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)