Wednesday, April 18, 2012 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Category: Culture, Clubs / Nightlife, Dining Event
Contact: Jessica Poglajen 701.777.0228
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Ever wondered what food from other countries tastes like or even how it is made? Well here is your chance to experience some Korean creations.
The Korean Club is hosting Korean Cooking on Wednesday nights at 6:30 p.m. all semester long in the Culinary Corner. Culinary Corner classes are open to the public- no Wellness Center membership required.
Cost is just $2 and open to the public! Come join us!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Time Out Week (All Day)
- Spring 2012 Work Well Walking Challenge (All Day)
- Exhibit on Logos and Mascots (All Day)
- Specialty Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- "Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (9 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Earth Day Celebration (11 AM)
- Noon Cycling (12 PM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Time Out: Domestic Violence against Native Women (12:15 PM)
- Bhanu Chandar Dasari Doctoral Examination (2 PM)
- Mat Pilates (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Artwise Elementary Art Show (3:30 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (4 PM)
- TurboKick! (5 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- Northern Ink - GFPL Writers Group (6 PM)
- Time Out: Powwow Demonstration (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (6:45 PM)
- Time Out: Open Mic Night (7 PM)
- Musical Theatre Concert (7:30 PM)
- Guest Percussion and Saxophone Recital (8 PM)
- Time Out: “Beyond Buckskin” (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)