Wednesday, May 2, 2012 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Category: Culture, Clubs / Nightlife, Dining Event
Contact: Jessica Poglajen 701.777.0228
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Ever wondered what food from other countries tastes like or even how it is made? Well here is your chance to experience some Korean creations.
The Korean Club is hosting Korean Cooking on Wednesday nights at 6:30 p.m. all semester long in the Culinary Corner. Culinary Corner classes are open to the public- no Wellness Center membership required.
Cost is just $2 and open to the public! Come join us!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Spring 2012 Work Well Walking Challenge (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesdays (8:30 AM)
- "Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (9 AM)
- Cooperative Education Homework Briefing Session (9 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop In Computer Help (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- Cooperative Education Homework Briefing Session (11 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- Noon Cycling (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)"Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Cooperative Education Homework Briefing Session (1:30 PM)
- TIAA-CREF Open House (2 PM)
- Thank You Dean Rice (2 PM)
- Mat Pilates (3 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (4 PM)
- Cooperative Education Homework Briefing Session (4 PM)
- TurboKick! (5 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- Northern Ink - GFPL Writers Group (6 PM)
- Heartsaver First Aid (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (6:45 PM)
- An Evening of Lyric Diction (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series - Transamerica (7 PM)
- Heartsaver CPR/AED (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)