Monday, January 23, 2012 6 AM - 10 PM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Yvette Halverson 701.777.0729
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This event has been canceled.
Join the Classic Ski or Skate Ski on the groomed cross country ski trails behind the Student Wellness Center Jan. 14, weather permitting.
Free rentals are available during Wellness Center operating hours with Wellness Center or UND ID.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Pursuit of Wellness Registration Deadline (All Day)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- "Winged Shadow: Life Among Birds" Art Exhibition (9 AM)
- Noon Cycling (12 PM)
- Biology Faculty Candidate Seminar - Kim Brown (12 PM)
- Nathan Foss Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- Hip Hop Hustle (1 PM)
- Mat Pilates (3 PM)
- Getting Started with Blackboard (3 PM)
- Game On! Wii (4 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (4 PM)
- Zumba (30 min) (5 PM)
- Advanced Reformer Pilates (5:15 PM)
- Accelerated Cycling - R2 (5:30 PM)
- Cheap, Fast and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- ReBootCamp (5:45 PM)
- Reformer Pilates (6:30 PM)
- Abs Blast (7 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)