Sunday, January 29, 2012 6 AM - 10 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Yvette Halverson 701.777.0729
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Join the Classic Ski or Skate Ski on the groomed cross country ski trails behind the Student Wellness Center Jan. 14, weather permitting.
Free rentals are available during Wellness Center operating hours with Wellness Center or UND ID.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Yoga Alignment Series (All Day)
- "Winged Shadow: Life Among Birds" Art Exhibition (9 AM)
- Interfaith Week: Christus Rex Lutheran Center Worship Service (10:30 AM)
- TAB Meeting (1:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Writers Conference 101 (2 PM)
- Trombone Ensemble Performance (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Learn Sign Language (2 PM)
- GFPL Teen Book Club (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Interfaith Week: Native American Presentation and Drumming Ceremony (3:30 PM)
- Yoga Relax (5:30 PM)
- Hip Hop (7 PM)