Monday, March 5, 2012 6 AM - 10 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Yvette Halverson 701.777.0729
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Join the Classic Ski or Skate Ski on the groomed cross country ski trails behind the Student Wellness Center Jan. 14, weather permitting.
Free rentals are available during Wellness Center operating hours with Wellness Center or UND ID.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (12:05 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- ND Energy Symposium with Sen. Hoeven (8 AM)
- Get Your Plate in Shape (8 AM)
- "Yuyanapaq: To Remember, Living Through Violence" Photography and Textile Exhibition (9 AM)
- US Holocaust Memorial Museum Exhibit (10 AM)
- Story Time (10 AM)
- Noon Cycling (12 PM)
- Hip Hop Hustle (1 PM)
- Mat Pilates (3 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (4 PM)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing (4 PM)
- Zumba (30 min) (5 PM)
- Advanced Reformer Pilates (5:15 PM)
- Accelerated Cycling - R2 (5:30 PM)
- Cheap, Fast and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- ReBootCamp (5:45 PM)
- Abs Blast (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series - The Courageous Heart of Irena Sendler (7 PM)
- Steven B. Rogers Nazi Persecution Lecture (7 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- Faculty Piano Trio Recital (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)