Intramural Sports Registration
Sunday, January 15, 2012 All Day
Cost: Varies - Depends on Sport
Category: Health & Recreation, Special Event
Contact: Patrick Marcoe 701.777.3256
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Online
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Register online for intramural sports including basketball, volleyball, and indoor soccer. Leagues vary from Men, Women, & Coed. Registration ends Wednesday, Jan. 18. Leagues begin the week of Jan. 23.
All students, faculty, and staff members regularly enrolled or working in any department or college of the University or Northland Community and Technical College students who are Wellness Center members are eligible to play.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Altru's Pursuit of Wellness Registration (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (1 AM)
- Ski UND (6 AM)
- Heartsaver First Aid (12 PM)
- "Winged Shadows: Life Among Birds" Art Exhibition (1 PM)
- Heartsaver CPR/AED (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Junior Palentologists (2 PM)
- Women's Hockey - UND vs Wisconsin (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Movie Night @ The Library (7 PM)