Cycling for a Cause
Tuesday, January 31, 2012 5:15 PM - 6 PM
Health & Recreation, Special Event
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Spin Studio Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Cycling for a Cause was created to give it's participants the chance to workout, have fun, and help raise money for cancer research all at once! Sponsors (pending) of this event will match our miles by donating to Altru's Cancer Research Center. Join this class and learn more about cancer, get your workout in, and contribute to the cause.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6 AM)
- Ski UND (6 AM)
- Career Fair Success (8:30 AM)
- "Winged Shadow: Life Among Birds" Art Exhibition (9 AM)
- GFPL Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- PiYo Strength (10 AM)
- ICPSR Orientation Webinar (11 AM)
- Noon Reformer Pilates (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Interfaith Week: Mark-A-Roni Bible Study (12:30 PM)
- Boxing (4 PM)
- Xpress Pump (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)Interfaith Week: Flying Spaghetti Monster Dinner (5 PM)
- TurboKick! (5:45 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (6:15 PM)
- Evening Reformer Pilates (6:30 PM)
- Abs Blast (7 PM)
- Night Ride (7 PM)
- Interfaith Week: “Born this Gay” Shane Windmeyer (7 PM)
- Zumba (7:45 PM)
- Swing Club (9 PM)