Cycling for a Cause
Tuesday, May 1, 2012 5:15 PM - 6 PM
Health & Recreation, Special Event
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Spin Studio Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Cycling for a Cause was created to give it's participants the chance to workout, have fun, and help raise money for cancer research all at once! Sponsors (pending) of this event will match our miles by donating to Altru's Cancer Research Center. Join this class and learn more about cancer, get your workout in, and contribute to the cause.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Spring 2012 Work Well Walking Challenge (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6 AM)
- (editor's pick)Scholarly Project Poster Session (8:15 AM)
- "Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Engineering and Mines Design Exposition (9 AM)
- Cooperative Education Homework Briefing Session (9 AM)
- GFPL Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- Workshop: Adobe Connect for Instructors (10:30 AM)
- Cooperative Education Homework Briefing Session (11 AM)
- Cooperative Education Homework Briefing Session (1:30 PM)
- University Council Meeting (3 PM)
- Cooperative Education Homework Briefing Session (4 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (Merrifield (4:15 PM)
- Xpress Pump (5 PM)
- TurboKick! (5:45 PM)
- BLS for Healthcare Providers (6 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)My Best Friend's Wedding (7 PM)
- Abs Blast (7 PM)
- Night Ride (7 PM)
- Zumba (7:45 PM)