Get involved at the Center!
Here at the Center for Community Engagement, we're always in need of a helping hand. There are several projects that could always use student volunteers, like maintaining our mailing lists or hanging posters on campus and in the community.
If a particular program strikes your fancy, stop in or a make an appointment to find out how to get involved. We love getting students, faculty, and community members involved in planning, promoting, and evaluating of all the things we do.
Students are welcome to:
- Volunteer or intern at the Center for Community Engagement
- Volunteer to help with an event, like the Stone Soup Awards Luncheon or the Community Connect Forum
- Participate in an event
- Meet your neighbors through Neighborhood Connect
Faculty are welcome to:
- Attend an event
- Join an interest group
- Learn more about the Service-Learning Program
- Submit research to the Online Journal of Civic Voices
- Nominate a colleague or student for a Stone Soup Award
- Apply for support from the Stone Soup Fund
Community members are welcome to: