How to Register Students
- Emergency Preparedness
- Parking and Transportation
Students with disabilities need to consider what they would do in case of an emergency.
- Students with disabilities who cannot use the stairs or need assistance when exiting a building are responsible for informing their professors and/or work supervisors of their evacuation preferences within the first week of class or employment.
- University personnel are responsible for reporting the location of a person remaining in the building to the Fire Department as they exit the building.
- Fire Department personnel will go to that location immediately upon entering the building. After evacuating the person, they will check the rest of the rooms for occupants.
- A helpful resource to decide how you want to be evacuated is “Emergency Evacuation Preparedness Guide.”
Contact UND housing for their evacuation policies and procedures.