- Technology Resources
- Emergency Preparedness
- Parking and Transportation
- Memorial Union, lower level.
- Chester Fritz library, 3rd floor,
AT software/hardware installed on designated computers in General Purpose Computing Labs:
- JAWS - Screen reader. Voices everything on the computer screen, including icons and text.
- ZoomText – Screen magnifier. Enlarges everything on the screen and also converts text to speech.
- Inspiration – Visual learning & writing tool. Organizes information visually and helps with brainstorming, diagramming, concept mapping, outlining, and critical thinking.
- textHELP Read & Write - Reading and writing software that voices text. Has an advanced spell checker, Homonym support, Word prediction, scanning, voice recognition (prints what is spoken), and Corrects words automatically.
- Adaptive hardware: adjustable table and large monitor.
Departmental Computer Labs
Assistive Technology software may be installed on departmental computers for student use. Contact DSS for details.
Read & Write software FREE to ALL UND students, faculty, & staff (retails for $595). Available in PC or MAC version from UND Tech Support, Memorial Union, 3rd floor.