Mold Assessment Consultant
Prerequisite: 24-hr Mold Assessment Technician
The mold assessment consultant is trained to perform all activities of a mold technician and also:
- Plans surveys to identify conditions favorable for indoor mold growth or to determine the presence, extent, amount, or identity of mold or suspected mold in a building;
- Determines locations to record observations, take measurements, or collect samples;
- Prepares a mold assessment report, including the observations made, measurements taken, and locations and analysis results of samples;
- Develops a mold management plan, including recommendations for periodic surveillance, response actions, and prevention and control of mold growth;
- Prepares a mold remediation protocol, including the evaluation and selection of appropriate methods, personal protective equipment, engineering controls, project layout, post-remediation clearance evaluation methods and criteria, and preparation of plans and specifications;
- Evaluates a mold remediation project to determine if the mold contamination identified for the remediation project has been remediated as outlined in the mold remediation protocol, and with reasonable certainty the mold will not return from the remediated cause.
Who Should Attend
Building owners and managers, safety and health professionals, building inspectors, maintenance personnel, or anyone who may have the responsibility of identifing and mediating indoor air quality issues.
09633 April 30-May 1, 2015, Grand Forks, ND
$200.00 when taken with Assessment Technician
(Prerequisite Assessment Technician)$350.00 for Assessment Consultant only
All fees must be paid prior to the start of the course.
If you are unable to attend, a substitution can be made at any time without charge. You can also transfer your registration fee to another course offered by ETI. Refunds, less a $50 administrative fee, will be issued upon request. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations received within five calendar days of the course. The University reserves the right to cancel programs if necessary. In this event, the University's liability is limited to the full refund of your registration fee.
Meals and Lodging
Participants are responsible for arranging overnight accommodations. For assistance you may call
ETI at (701) 777-0384.
Refreshment breaks and materials are included in the registration fee.
ETI offers an in-house training option for this course.