Learn more about veterans admission to UND and services.
The 2012 list of Military Friendly Schools ® was compiled through extensive research and a data-driven survey of more than 8,000 schools nationwide. The 1,518 colleges, universities and trade schools on this year's list prioritize the recruitment of students with military experience. These schools are making the grade by offering scholarships and discounts, veterans' clubs, full-time staff, military credit and other services to those who served. Methodology, criteria and weighting for the list were developed with the assistance of an Academic Advisory Board (AAB) consisting of educators from schools across the country.
See a full list of board members.
ABOUT G.I. Jobs:
G.I. Jobs is published by Victory Media, a veteran-owned business which also publishes The Guide to Military Friendly Schools, Military Spouse and Vetrepreneur magazines and annually rates the nation's "Military Friendly Employers," "Military Spouse Friendly Employers" and "Best Corporations for Veteran-Owned Businesses. Follow G.I. Jobs on Facebook or Twitter @GIJobsMagazine.
UND Top News
- UND President Ed Schafer, First Lady Nancy Schafer Meet & Greet UND Community (Jan. 27, 2016)
- UND Joins Area Colleges, Community to Celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day 2016
- UND President Robert O. Kelley Discusses his Research Legacy
- UND Chester Fritz Library Staff Donates $300 Worth of Books to G.F. Head Start (2015)
- UND Winter Commencement 2015 Highlights (with Interviews)