Learn more about veterans admission to UND and services.
The 2012 list of Military Friendly Schools ® was compiled through extensive research and a data-driven survey of more than 8,000 schools nationwide. The 1,518 colleges, universities and trade schools on this year's list prioritize the recruitment of students with military experience. These schools are making the grade by offering scholarships and discounts, veterans' clubs, full-time staff, military credit and other services to those who served. Methodology, criteria and weighting for the list were developed with the assistance of an Academic Advisory Board (AAB) consisting of educators from schools across the country.
See a full list of board members.
ABOUT G.I. Jobs:
G.I. Jobs is published by Victory Media, a veteran-owned business which also publishes The Guide to Military Friendly Schools, Military Spouse and Vetrepreneur magazines and annually rates the nation's "Military Friendly Employers," "Military Spouse Friendly Employers" and "Best Corporations for Veteran-Owned Businesses. Follow G.I. Jobs on Facebook or Twitter @GIJobsMagazine.
UND Top News
- UND to offer online bachelor's degree in social work
- College of Business and Public Administration tops online MBA ranking
- Faruque publishes radio frequency source coding book
- SUNRISE summer undergraduate students to showcase research
- O'Keefe named executive director, chair for School of Entrepreneurship
- UND Holds NATURE Camp (Nurturing American Tribal Undergraduate Research & Education)
- UND University Children's Learning Center Breaks Ground on Outdoor Classroom/Playgrounds (2015)
- N.D. Atty. Gen. Wayne Stenehjem, Altru Dr. Christopher Boe on illicit drug use in Grand Forks area
- University of North Dakota Spring Commencement 2015 (with Student Interviews)
- University of North Dakota University Council Spring Meeting (May 13, 2015)