Learn more about veterans admission to UND and services.
The 2012 list of Military Friendly Schools ® was compiled through extensive research and a data-driven survey of more than 8,000 schools nationwide. The 1,518 colleges, universities and trade schools on this year's list prioritize the recruitment of students with military experience. These schools are making the grade by offering scholarships and discounts, veterans' clubs, full-time staff, military credit and other services to those who served. Methodology, criteria and weighting for the list were developed with the assistance of an Academic Advisory Board (AAB) consisting of educators from schools across the country.
See a full list of board members.
ABOUT G.I. Jobs:
G.I. Jobs is published by Victory Media, a veteran-owned business which also publishes The Guide to Military Friendly Schools, Military Spouse and Vetrepreneur magazines and annually rates the nation's "Military Friendly Employers," "Military Spouse Friendly Employers" and "Best Corporations for Veteran-Owned Businesses. Follow G.I. Jobs on Facebook or Twitter @GIJobsMagazine.
UND Top News
- UND Time-Out Week Opening Ceremony and Time-Out Wacipi Opening Night Highlights (2016)
- UND First Lady Nancy Schafer is Keynote Speaker at Women for Philanthropy Luncheon (Highlights)
- UND Men’s Hockey National Championship Celebration at Engelstad Arena (Highlights: April 11, 2016)
- UND Graduates Hajdu, Schlossman, Miller Prepare to Work at 2016 NCAA Frozen Four
- UND Men’s Hockey Head Coach Brad Berry on Going to NCAA Frozen Four (2016)