Learn more about veterans admission to UND and services.
The 2012 list of Military Friendly Schools ® was compiled through extensive research and a data-driven survey of more than 8,000 schools nationwide. The 1,518 colleges, universities and trade schools on this year's list prioritize the recruitment of students with military experience. These schools are making the grade by offering scholarships and discounts, veterans' clubs, full-time staff, military credit and other services to those who served. Methodology, criteria and weighting for the list were developed with the assistance of an Academic Advisory Board (AAB) consisting of educators from schools across the country.
See a full list of board members.
ABOUT G.I. Jobs:
G.I. Jobs is published by Victory Media, a veteran-owned business which also publishes The Guide to Military Friendly Schools, Military Spouse and Vetrepreneur magazines and annually rates the nation's "Military Friendly Employers," "Military Spouse Friendly Employers" and "Best Corporations for Veteran-Owned Businesses. Follow G.I. Jobs on Facebook or Twitter @GIJobsMagazine.
UND Top News
- Daumier cartoons, press freedoms at next Art Collections exibit
- CEM part of engineering education initiative announced at White House
- Ceramics artist will give talk, demonstrations April 8 and 9
- Innovation to host workshop and SBIR Road Tour in Fargo
- Reesor achieves national recognition for outstanding service
- University of North Dakota Elementary Ed Graduate Program
- University of North Dakota 14th Annual Graduate Scholarly Forum (March 10-11, 2015)
- University of North Dakota Founders Day Highlights (Feb. 26, 2015)
- University of North Dakota: Tour of Lower-Level Renovations to Ralph Engelstad Arena (2014-15)
- University of North Dakota Founders Day 2015: Collaboration Award