Learn more about veterans admission to UND and services.
The 2012 list of Military Friendly Schools ® was compiled through extensive research and a data-driven survey of more than 8,000 schools nationwide. The 1,518 colleges, universities and trade schools on this year's list prioritize the recruitment of students with military experience. These schools are making the grade by offering scholarships and discounts, veterans' clubs, full-time staff, military credit and other services to those who served. Methodology, criteria and weighting for the list were developed with the assistance of an Academic Advisory Board (AAB) consisting of educators from schools across the country.
See a full list of board members.
ABOUT G.I. Jobs:
G.I. Jobs is published by Victory Media, a veteran-owned business which also publishes The Guide to Military Friendly Schools, Military Spouse and Vetrepreneur magazines and annually rates the nation's "Military Friendly Employers," "Military Spouse Friendly Employers" and "Best Corporations for Veteran-Owned Businesses. Follow G.I. Jobs on Facebook or Twitter @GIJobsMagazine.
UND Top News
- Education grad student launches new Japanese culture and language school
- UND, Continuing Education Associates to offer online Dale Carnegie courses
- UND Personal & Professional Development to offer on-site training
- Putkonen encourages healthy, planet-friendly behavior with third EarthCycle competition
- UND announces nickname voting process and dates
- University of North Dakota Convocation and All-Campus Luncheon 2015
- University of North Dakota Computer Science Camps 2015
- University of North Dakota Students Move in on Welcome Weekend 2015
- University of North Dakota Summer Commencement 2015 (with Student Interviews)
- University of North Dakota Graduate School Program in Biology