Learn more about veterans admission to UND and services.
The 2012 list of Military Friendly Schools ® was compiled through extensive research and a data-driven survey of more than 8,000 schools nationwide. The 1,518 colleges, universities and trade schools on this year's list prioritize the recruitment of students with military experience. These schools are making the grade by offering scholarships and discounts, veterans' clubs, full-time staff, military credit and other services to those who served. Methodology, criteria and weighting for the list were developed with the assistance of an Academic Advisory Board (AAB) consisting of educators from schools across the country.
See a full list of board members.
ABOUT G.I. Jobs:
G.I. Jobs is published by Victory Media, a veteran-owned business which also publishes The Guide to Military Friendly Schools, Military Spouse and Vetrepreneur magazines and annually rates the nation's "Military Friendly Employers," "Military Spouse Friendly Employers" and "Best Corporations for Veteran-Owned Businesses. Follow G.I. Jobs on Facebook or Twitter @GIJobsMagazine.
UND Top News
UofNorthDakota Most Recent
- La Muerte Del Angel - performed by the Red River Trio at the North Dakota Museum of Art
- UNDMG KO CUFF. UND Sports Feature "The Last Episode" 67
- How to Flip A Plane!, Pt. TWO - ProTips 67-2. UND Sports TV "The Last Episode"
- Spring Football 2013, INside Access 67 with Brian Gendreau. UND Sports TV "The Last Episode"
- UND Alumni Welcome Center. UND Sports TV Feature, "The Last Episode" 67