Learn more about veterans admission to UND and services.
The 2012 list of Military Friendly Schools ® was compiled through extensive research and a data-driven survey of more than 8,000 schools nationwide. The 1,518 colleges, universities and trade schools on this year's list prioritize the recruitment of students with military experience. These schools are making the grade by offering scholarships and discounts, veterans' clubs, full-time staff, military credit and other services to those who served. Methodology, criteria and weighting for the list were developed with the assistance of an Academic Advisory Board (AAB) consisting of educators from schools across the country.
See a full list of board members.
ABOUT G.I. Jobs:
G.I. Jobs is published by Victory Media, a veteran-owned business which also publishes The Guide to Military Friendly Schools, Military Spouse and Vetrepreneur magazines and annually rates the nation's "Military Friendly Employers," "Military Spouse Friendly Employers" and "Best Corporations for Veteran-Owned Businesses. Follow G.I. Jobs on Facebook or Twitter @GIJobsMagazine.
UND Top News
- UND online early education master's program ranked among the best
- UND all-female Air Race Classic team returns to Grand Forks today after second-place finish
- UND joins the 2015 Outdoor Nation Campus Challenge
- UND ranks high for lowest student-loan default rates
- UND Electrical Engineering awarded research grants to help private industry partners combat cyber-attacks for UAS and banking industries
- UND Holds NATURE Camp (Nurturing American Tribal Undergraduate Research & Education)
- UND University Children's Learning Center Breaks Ground on Outdoor Classroom/Playgrounds (2015)
- N.D. Atty. Gen. Wayne Stenehjem, Altru Dr. Christopher Boe on illicit drug use in Grand Forks area
- University of North Dakota Spring Commencement 2015 (with Student Interviews)
- University of North Dakota University Council Spring Meeting (May 13, 2015)