Time Out Week and the Wacipi provide the Greater Grand Forks community with a unique opportunity to participate in the culturally rich and highly informative events featuring the music, dance and the colorful dance regalia of the indigenous tribes of the state and region. This event is open to the public, and is free for all UND students, children younger than five and senior citizens.
UND Top News
- UND's first couple joins GF mayor in Ice Bucket Challenge
- CDC recognizes North Dakota Statewide Cancer Registry
- Combs receives grant from the Michael J. Fox Foundation
- UND scholars co-author second edition of Indian gaming book
- UND's Dave and Jo-Anne Yearwood, regional businesses donating more computers