Time Out Week and the Wacipi provide the Greater Grand Forks community with a unique opportunity to participate in the culturally rich and highly informative events featuring the music, dance and the colorful dance regalia of the indigenous tribes of the state and region. This event is open to the public, and is free for all UND students, children younger than five and senior citizens.
UND Top News
UofNorthDakota Most Recent
- UAS Initiative: UND and other partners sign alliance agreement
- La Muerte Del Angel - performed by the Red River Trio at the North Dakota Museum of Art
- UNDMG KO CUFF. UND Sports Feature "The Last Episode" 67
- How to Flip A Plane!, Pt. TWO - ProTips 67-2. UND Sports TV "The Last Episode"
- Spring Football 2013, INside Access 67 with Brian Gendreau. UND Sports TV "The Last Episode"