Time Out Week and the Wacipi provide the Greater Grand Forks community with a unique opportunity to participate in the culturally rich and highly informative events featuring the music, dance and the colorful dance regalia of the indigenous tribes of the state and region. This event is open to the public, and is free for all UND students, children younger than five and senior citizens.
UND Top News
- UND enrolls its most academically prepared, most diverse freshman class; Work to keep last year's freshman class pays off with near 80 percent retention rate
- Norwegian Ambassador Kåre R. Aas visiting UND
- Arts & Sciences meets dean's challenge for Writer's Conference funding
- UND again named a 'Military Friendly School'
- UND will expand its global education and research engagement