Time Out Week and the Wacipi provide the Greater Grand Forks community with a unique opportunity to participate in the culturally rich and highly informative events featuring the music, dance and the colorful dance regalia of the indigenous tribes of the state and region. This event is open to the public, and is free for all UND students, children younger than five and senior citizens.
UND Top News
- Sandra Mitchell named Associate Vice President for Diversity and Inclusion
- UND Wind Ensemble to present spring concert April 24
- Educational Leadership to host its first Leadership Symposium
- Community Engagement will hold next community-University forum April 26
- Myrdal's personal papers available for research in UND special collections