Time Out Week and the Wacipi provide the Greater Grand Forks community with a unique opportunity to participate in the culturally rich and highly informative events featuring the music, dance and the colorful dance regalia of the indigenous tribes of the state and region. This event is open to the public, and is free for all UND students, children younger than five and senior citizens.
UND Top News
- University of North Dakota Holds Grand Opening for Student Veterans Lounge (2015)
- University of North Dakota Campus & Community and Involvement Expo (Aug. 26, 2015)
- Alley Alive Welcomes Back UND Students, Faculty to Downtown Grand Forks (Aug. 26, 2015)
- University of North Dakota Convocation and All-Campus Luncheon 2015
- University of North Dakota Computer Science Camps 2015