Time Out Week and the Wacipi provide the Greater Grand Forks community with a unique opportunity to participate in the culturally rich and highly informative events featuring the music, dance and the colorful dance regalia of the indigenous tribes of the state and region. This event is open to the public, and is free for all UND students, children younger than five and senior citizens.
UND Top News
- University of North Dakota Elementary Ed Graduate Program
- University of North Dakota 14th Annual Graduate Scholarly Forum (March 10-11, 2015)
- University of North Dakota Founders Day Highlights (Feb. 26, 2015)
- University of North Dakota: Tour of Lower-Level Renovations to Ralph Engelstad Arena (2014-15)
- University of North Dakota Founders Day 2015: Collaboration Award