Time Out Week and the Wacipi provide the Greater Grand Forks community with a unique opportunity to participate in the culturally rich and highly informative events featuring the music, dance and the colorful dance regalia of the indigenous tribes of the state and region. This event is open to the public, and is free for all UND students, children younger than five and senior citizens.
UND Top News
- UND awarded training grant to address substance abuse/dependence
- Dalrymple Names VandeWalle Recipient of Roosevelt Rough Rider Award
- Engineering and Mines announces a $1-million impact gift
- Chester Fritz Library extends December hours for students
- UND Student Success Center adds Veteran Lounge, includes veteran coordinator