Time Out Week and the Wacipi provide the Greater Grand Forks community with a unique opportunity to participate in the culturally rich and highly informative events featuring the music, dance and the colorful dance regalia of the indigenous tribes of the state and region. This event is open to the public, and is free for all UND students, children younger than five and senior citizens.
UND Top News
- UND Fighting Hawks Logo Becomes More Visible on Campus, in Community
- UND Men’s Basketball team wins first Big Sky Conference championship (March 4, 2017)
- UND Staff Senate Holds 7th Annual “Tubs of Love” Holiday Drive
- UND & NDSU Joint Caucus Meeting and Reception
- 2016 Year in Review, University of North Dakota