Time Out Week and the Wacipi provide the Greater Grand Forks community with a unique opportunity to participate in the culturally rich and highly informative events featuring the music, dance and the colorful dance regalia of the indigenous tribes of the state and region. This event is open to the public, and is free for all UND students, children younger than five and senior citizens.
UND Top News
- SUNRISE Summer undergraduate students to showcase their research accomplishments
- UND summer commencement is Friday, Aug. 8
- UND scholars present at international mass communication conference in India
- UND releases Spring 2014 President's Roll of Honor
- UND releases names of Deans List honorees for spring semester