Time Out Week and the Wacipi provide the Greater Grand Forks community with a unique opportunity to participate in the culturally rich and highly informative events featuring the music, dance and the colorful dance regalia of the indigenous tribes of the state and region. This event is open to the public, and is free for all UND students, children younger than five and senior citizens.
UND Top News
- Farewell Reception for UND President Ed Schafer & First Lady Nancy Schafer (June 15, 2016)
- University of North Dakota Fighting Hawks Logo Unveil
- UND Plays Host to 70th Annual North Dakota American Legion Auxiliary Flickertail Girls State (2016)
- 2016 University of North Dakota Commencement
- University of North Dakota Appoints Two Chester Fritz Distinguished Professors (2016)