Time Out Week and the Wacipi provide the Greater Grand Forks community with a unique opportunity to participate in the culturally rich and highly informative events featuring the music, dance and the colorful dance regalia of the indigenous tribes of the state and region. This event is open to the public, and is free for all UND students, children younger than five and senior citizens.
UND Top News
- University of North Dakota Physics Day (Nov. 12, 2014)
- University of North Dakota Welcomes Astronauts Karen Nyberg and Douglas Hurley (Oct. 24, 2014)
- University of North Dakota United Way Campaign 2014
- University of North Dakota Learning & Development Program
- University of North Dakota Authors Club, President's Reception: Oct. 14, 2014