Time Out Week and the Wacipi provide the Greater Grand Forks community with a unique opportunity to participate in the culturally rich and highly informative events featuring the music, dance and the colorful dance regalia of the indigenous tribes of the state and region. This event is open to the public, and is free for all UND students, children younger than five and senior citizens.
UND Top News
- UND Chester Fritz Library staff donates books to University Children’s Learning Center
- University of North Dakota Chester Fritz Library Renovation Ribbon-Cutting (Oct. 25, 2016)
- Captain Nick Eberling UND Young Alumni Achievement Award Winner
- Buffalo Wild Wings CEO Sally Smith speaks at UND
- UND Collaborative Energy Complex Dedication Ceremony Highlights (Oct. 14, 2016)