Students in the field school spent several weeks interacting with, and learning about the Xukuru people.
Marcia Mikulak, an anthropology professor at UND and leader of the field school, visits a fish booth in Olinda.
UND Top News
- New UND art exhibit reveals once lost, under-appreciated treasures
- UND alum readies for stardom on Norwegian reality TV show
- Margaret L. Williams named dean of UND College of Business and Public Administration
- CDC recognizes North Dakota Statewide Cancer Registry
- Combs receives grant from the Michael J. Fox Foundation