Students in the field school spent several weeks interacting with, and learning about the Xukuru people.
Marcia Mikulak, an anthropology professor at UND and leader of the field school, visits a fish booth in Olinda.
UND Top News
- University of North Dakota Founders Day Highlights (Feb. 26, 2015)
- University of North Dakota: Tour of Lower-Level Renovations to Ralph Engelstad Arena (2014-15)
- University of North Dakota Founders Day 2015: Collaboration Award
- University of North Dakota Plays Host to ND FIRST LEGO League Championship Tournament (Feb. 7, 2015)
- University of North Dakota Receives Valuable 82-Year-Old Pottery from Fine Arts Club of Fargo (2015)