Students in the field school spent several weeks interacting with, and learning about the Xukuru people.
Marcia Mikulak, an anthropology professor at UND and leader of the field school, visits a fish booth in Olinda.
UND Top News
- UND awarded training grant to address substance abuse/dependence
- Dalrymple Names VandeWalle Recipient of Roosevelt Rough Rider Award
- Engineering and Mines announces a $1-million impact gift
- Chester Fritz Library extends December hours for students
- UND Student Success Center adds Veteran Lounge, includes veteran coordinator