Students in the field school spent several weeks interacting with, and learning about the Xukuru people.
Marcia Mikulak, an anthropology professor at UND and leader of the field school, visits a fish booth in Olinda.
UND Top News
- UND Fighting Hawks Logo Becomes More Visible on Campus, in Community
- UND Men’s Basketball team wins first Big Sky Conference championship (March 4, 2017)
- UND Staff Senate Holds 7th Annual “Tubs of Love” Holiday Drive
- UND & NDSU Joint Caucus Meeting and Reception
- 2016 Year in Review, University of North Dakota