Students in the field school spent several weeks interacting with, and learning about the Xukuru people.
Marcia Mikulak, an anthropology professor at UND and leader of the field school, visits a fish booth in Olinda.
UND Top News
- Frank Low Research Day award winners named
- Community Engagement will hold next community-University forum April 26
- Myrdal's personal papers available for research in UND special collections
- UND graduate students and faculty speak at AERA Annual Meeting
- Interdisciplinary Speaker Series welcomes Gary Totten April 22