UND's researchers use powerful tools to probe deep into the microscopic and submicroscopic realm to answer questions about neurodegenerative diseases that loom large in health care, diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease, neurological complications associated with HIV-1 infection, multiple sclerosis and seizure disorders.
UND Top News
UofNorthDakota Most Recent
- La Muerte Del Angel - performed by the Red River Trio at the North Dakota Museum of Art
- UNDMG KO CUFF. UND Sports Feature "The Last Episode" 67
- How to Flip A Plane!, Pt. TWO - ProTips 67-2. UND Sports TV "The Last Episode"
- Spring Football 2013, INside Access 67 with Brian Gendreau. UND Sports TV "The Last Episode"
- UND Alumni Welcome Center. UND Sports TV Feature, "The Last Episode" 67