Sunday, January 1st, in Minneapolis during the final game of the regular season between the Minnesota Vikings and Chicago Bears, Greenmyer, a 17-year-old senior from Stirum, N.D., was named the recipient of the "Vikings + UND and Me $10,000 academic scholarship."
Applications originated from 18 states and the United Kingdom.
Jacob sees going to medical school as a way to give back to the community that supported him, and the medical professionals who helped him through some tough times.
UND Top News
- Frank Low Research Day award winners named
- Community Engagement will hold next community-University forum April 26
- Myrdal's personal papers available for research in UND special collections
- UND graduate students and faculty speak at AERA Annual Meeting
- Interdisciplinary Speaker Series welcomes Gary Totten April 22