Sunday, January 1st, in Minneapolis during the final game of the regular season between the Minnesota Vikings and Chicago Bears, Greenmyer, a 17-year-old senior from Stirum, N.D., was named the recipient of the "Vikings + UND and Me $10,000 academic scholarship."
Applications originated from 18 states and the United Kingdom.
Jacob sees going to medical school as a way to give back to the community that supported him, and the medical professionals who helped him through some tough times.
UND Top News
- Celebration set as UND's Brekke Bygdebok Collection reaches milestone
- UND Center to host expert on Middle Eastern conflicts
- UND, CVIC agree to put confidential advocate/advisor on campus
- UND's Digital Press debuts with new work
- English-learning expert to speak at next College of Education lecture Series event, Monday, Oct. 20