Sunday, January 1st, in Minneapolis during the final game of the regular season between the Minnesota Vikings and Chicago Bears, Greenmyer, a 17-year-old senior from Stirum, N.D., was named the recipient of the "Vikings + UND and Me $10,000 academic scholarship."
Applications originated from 18 states and the United Kingdom.
Jacob sees going to medical school as a way to give back to the community that supported him, and the medical professionals who helped him through some tough times.
UND Top News
- UND's first couple joins GF mayor in Ice Bucket Challenge
- CDC recognizes North Dakota Statewide Cancer Registry
- Combs receives grant from the Michael J. Fox Foundation
- UND scholars co-author second edition of Indian gaming book
- UND's Dave and Jo-Anne Yearwood, regional businesses donating more computers