Almost forty years ago, the supporters of UND Women Studies began to organize to persuade colleagues, administrators, and the State to establish an actual program.... The first course with a consciously women studies’ orientation was taught in 1971 by one of the program’s founders, Elizabeth Hampsten, then associate professor of English.
UND Top News
- University of North Dakota Elementary Ed Graduate Program
- University of North Dakota 14th Annual Graduate Scholarly Forum (March 10-11, 2015)
- University of North Dakota Founders Day Highlights (Feb. 26, 2015)
- University of North Dakota: Tour of Lower-Level Renovations to Ralph Engelstad Arena (2014-15)
- University of North Dakota Founders Day 2015: Collaboration Award