Almost forty years ago, the supporters of UND Women Studies began to organize to persuade colleagues, administrators, and the State to establish an actual program.... The first course with a consciously women studies’ orientation was taught in 1971 by one of the program’s founders, Elizabeth Hampsten, then associate professor of English.
- University of North Dakota Fighting Hawks Merchandise Rollout
- UND Summer Commencement Highlights & Reaction (Aug. 5, 2016)
- 2016 University of North Dakota Summer Commencement Ceremony
- UND University Children's Learning Center Celebrates International Mud Day (June 29, 2016)
- Farewell Reception for UND President Ed Schafer & First Lady Nancy Schafer (June 15, 2016)