Almost forty years ago, the supporters of UND Women Studies began to organize to persuade colleagues, administrators, and the State to establish an actual program.... The first course with a consciously women studies’ orientation was taught in 1971 by one of the program’s founders, Elizabeth Hampsten, then associate professor of English.
UND Top News
- UND receives CACUBO 'Best Practice Award' for paperless accounts payable
- Another UND student wins national music therapy award
- International paleoanthropologist and curator to present anthropology lecture at UND
- Lecture on art, architecture of S.E. Asia is Nov. 6
- UND-led Steel Pan Ensemble to play at the Chester Fritz Auditorium on Monday, Nov. 17