Almost forty years ago, the supporters of UND Women Studies began to organize to persuade colleagues, administrators, and the State to establish an actual program.... The first course with a consciously women studies’ orientation was taught in 1971 by one of the program’s founders, Elizabeth Hampsten, then associate professor of English.
UND Top News
- New art exhibit celebrates works by famed French artist Daumier
- Sandra Mitchell named Associate Vice President for Diversity and Inclusion
- Community Engagement will hold next community-University forum April 26
- Educational Leadership to host its first Leadership Symposium
- Myrdal's personal papers available for research in UND special collections