Almost forty years ago, the supporters of UND Women Studies began to organize to persuade colleagues, administrators, and the State to establish an actual program.... The first course with a consciously women studies’ orientation was taught in 1971 by one of the program’s founders, Elizabeth Hampsten, then associate professor of English.
UND Top News
- UND's first couple joins GF mayor in Ice Bucket Challenge
- CDC recognizes North Dakota Statewide Cancer Registry
- Combs receives grant from the Michael J. Fox Foundation
- UND scholars co-author second edition of Indian gaming book
- UND's Dave and Jo-Anne Yearwood, regional businesses donating more computers