Almost forty years ago, the supporters of UND Women Studies began to organize to persuade colleagues, administrators, and the State to establish an actual program.... The first course with a consciously women studies’ orientation was taught in 1971 by one of the program’s founders, Elizabeth Hampsten, then associate professor of English.
UND Top News
- UND awarded training grant to address substance abuse/dependence
- Dalrymple Names VandeWalle Recipient of Roosevelt Rough Rider Award
- Engineering and Mines announces a $1-million impact gift
- Chester Fritz Library extends December hours for students
- UND Student Success Center adds Veteran Lounge, includes veteran coordinator