Almost forty years ago, the supporters of UND Women Studies began to organize to persuade colleagues, administrators, and the State to establish an actual program.... The first course with a consciously women studies’ orientation was taught in 1971 by one of the program’s founders, Elizabeth Hampsten, then associate professor of English.
UND Top News
- Frank Low Research Day award winners named
- Community Engagement will hold next community-University forum April 26
- Myrdal's personal papers available for research in UND special collections
- UND graduate students and faculty speak at AERA Annual Meeting
- Interdisciplinary Speaker Series welcomes Gary Totten April 22