Almost forty years ago, the supporters of UND Women Studies began to organize to persuade colleagues, administrators, and the State to establish an actual program.... The first course with a consciously women studies’ orientation was taught in 1971 by one of the program’s founders, Elizabeth Hampsten, then associate professor of English.
UND Top News
- UND Fighting Hawks Logo Becomes More Visible on Campus, in Community
- UND Men’s Basketball team wins first Big Sky Conference championship (March 4, 2017)
- UND Staff Senate Holds 7th Annual “Tubs of Love” Holiday Drive
- UND & NDSU Joint Caucus Meeting and Reception
- 2016 Year in Review, University of North Dakota