Almost forty years ago, the supporters of UND Women Studies began to organize to persuade colleagues, administrators, and the State to establish an actual program.... The first course with a consciously women studies’ orientation was taught in 1971 by one of the program’s founders, Elizabeth Hampsten, then associate professor of English.
UND Top News
- UND's Joseph Morsette becomes Spirit Lake Chief Judge
- UND creative writing professor wins second translation award of 2013
- UND choirs, presents family holiday concert, Winter WUNDerland
- UND teams with Harold Hamm, PetroArc on virtual core library
- UND professors acknowledged in New York Times article