Each year, the Department of Music celebrates the holidays and showcases student talent with the Winter Wunderland Holiday Concert.
WHAT: Silent Night, Winter Light, a Winter Wunderland Holiday Concert presented by the University of North Dakota Department of Music
WHEN: November 30, 2012 at 8:00 pm
WHERE: Chester Fritz Auditorium
TICKETS: Chester Fritz Box office
701-777-4090, at Ticketmaster.com, or at the door. $12 General Admission.
INFORMATION: Dr. Joshua Bronfman, email@example.com, 701-777-2814.
UND Top News
- UND receives CACUBO 'Best Practice Award' for paperless accounts payable
- Another UND student wins national music therapy award
- International paleoanthropologist and curator to present anthropology lecture at UND
- Lecture on art, architecture of S.E. Asia is Nov. 6
- UND-led Steel Pan Ensemble to play at the Chester Fritz Auditorium on Monday, Nov. 17