Each year, the Department of Music celebrates the holidays and showcases student talent with the Winter Wunderland Holiday Concert.
WHAT: Silent Night, Winter Light, a Winter Wunderland Holiday Concert presented by the University of North Dakota Department of Music
WHEN: November 30, 2012 at 8:00 pm
WHERE: Chester Fritz Auditorium
TICKETS: Chester Fritz Box office
701-777-4090, at Ticketmaster.com, or at the door. $12 General Admission.
INFORMATION: Dr. Joshua Bronfman, firstname.lastname@example.org, 701-777-2814.
UND Top News
- Sandra Mitchell named Associate Vice President for Diversity and Inclusion
- UND Wind Ensemble to present spring concert April 24
- Educational Leadership to host its first Leadership Symposium
- Community Engagement will hold next community-University forum April 26
- Myrdal's personal papers available for research in UND special collections