Full Dark Energy Camera image of the Fornax cluster of galaxies, which lies about 60 million light years from Earth. The center of the cluster is the clump of galaxies in the upper portion of the image. The prominent galaxy in the lower right of the image is the barred spiral galaxy NGC 1365.
Credit: Dark Energy Survey Collaboration.
UND Top News
- UND again named a 'Military Friendly School'
- UND will expand its global education and research engagement
- Let the celebración begin! Hispanic Heritage Month events listed
- Jane Croeker honored for public service excellence by governor
- Theatre Arts presents 'Waiting for Godot,' beginning Tuesday, Sept. 30