Full Dark Energy Camera image of the Fornax cluster of galaxies, which lies about 60 million light years from Earth. The center of the cluster is the clump of galaxies in the upper portion of the image. The prominent galaxy in the lower right of the image is the barred spiral galaxy NGC 1365.
Credit: Dark Energy Survey Collaboration.
UND Top News
- UND Participates in Northern Valley Career Expo (Nov. 4, 2015)
- UND Athletics High Performance Center (Grand Opening) Nov. 9, 2015
- University of North Dakota New Nickname Press Conference
- UND Take Back the Night Rally 2015
- University of North Dakota Bus Tour of State for New Faculty, Administrators (2015)