Full Dark Energy Camera image of the Fornax cluster of galaxies, which lies about 60 million light years from Earth. The center of the cluster is the clump of galaxies in the upper portion of the image. The prominent galaxy in the lower right of the image is the barred spiral galaxy NGC 1365.
Credit: Dark Energy Survey Collaboration.
UND Top News
- UND President Ed Schafer, First Lady Nancy Schafer Meet & Greet UND Community (Jan. 27, 2016)
- UND Joins Area Colleges, Community to Celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day 2016
- UND President Robert O. Kelley Discusses his Research Legacy
- UND Chester Fritz Library Staff Donates $300 Worth of Books to G.F. Head Start (2015)
- UND Winter Commencement 2015 Highlights (with Interviews)