Full Dark Energy Camera image of the Fornax cluster of galaxies, which lies about 60 million light years from Earth. The center of the cluster is the clump of galaxies in the upper portion of the image. The prominent galaxy in the lower right of the image is the barred spiral galaxy NGC 1365.
Credit: Dark Energy Survey Collaboration.
UND Top News
- UND online early education master's program ranked among the best
- UND all-female Air Race Classic team returns to Grand Forks today after second-place finish
- UND joins the 2015 Outdoor Nation Campus Challenge
- UND ranks high for lowest student-loan default rates
- UND Electrical Engineering awarded research grants to help private industry partners combat cyber-attacks for UAS and banking industries
- UND Holds NATURE Camp (Nurturing American Tribal Undergraduate Research & Education)
- UND University Children's Learning Center Breaks Ground on Outdoor Classroom/Playgrounds (2015)
- N.D. Atty. Gen. Wayne Stenehjem, Altru Dr. Christopher Boe on illicit drug use in Grand Forks area
- University of North Dakota Spring Commencement 2015 (with Student Interviews)
- University of North Dakota University Council Spring Meeting (May 13, 2015)