Full Dark Energy Camera image of the Fornax cluster of galaxies, which lies about 60 million light years from Earth. The center of the cluster is the clump of galaxies in the upper portion of the image. The prominent galaxy in the lower right of the image is the barred spiral galaxy NGC 1365.
Credit: Dark Energy Survey Collaboration.
UND Top News
- Potato Bowl USA turns 50
- Education grad student launches new Japanese culture and language school
- UND print shop announces new project on contemporary American Indians
- UND, Continuing Education Associates to offer online Dale Carnegie courses
- UND Personal & Professional Development to offer on-site training
- Alley Alive Welcomes Back UND Students, Faculty to Downtown Grand Forks (Aug. 26, 2015)
- University of North Dakota Convocation and All-Campus Luncheon 2015
- University of North Dakota Computer Science Camps 2015
- University of North Dakota Students Move in on Welcome Weekend 2015
- University of North Dakota Summer Commencement 2015 (with Student Interviews)