Full Dark Energy Camera image of the Fornax cluster of galaxies, which lies about 60 million light years from Earth. The center of the cluster is the clump of galaxies in the upper portion of the image. The prominent galaxy in the lower right of the image is the barred spiral galaxy NGC 1365.
Credit: Dark Energy Survey Collaboration.
UND Top News
- University of North Dakota Founders Day Highlights (Feb. 26, 2015)
- University of North Dakota: Tour of Lower-Level Renovations to Ralph Engelstad Arena (2014-15)
- University of North Dakota Founders Day 2015: Collaboration Award
- University of North Dakota Plays Host to ND FIRST LEGO League Championship Tournament (Feb. 7, 2015)
- University of North Dakota Receives Valuable 82-Year-Old Pottery from Fine Arts Club of Fargo (2015)