Full Dark Energy Camera image of the Fornax cluster of galaxies, which lies about 60 million light years from Earth. The center of the cluster is the clump of galaxies in the upper portion of the image. The prominent galaxy in the lower right of the image is the barred spiral galaxy NGC 1365.
Credit: Dark Energy Survey Collaboration.
UND Top News
- Frank Low Research Day award winners named
- Conflict Resolution's annual symposium continues through April 17
- Myrdal's personal papers available for research in UND special collections
- UND graduate students and faculty speak at AERA Annual Meeting
- Interdisciplinary Speaker Series welcomes Gary Totten April 22