Full Dark Energy Camera image of the Fornax cluster of galaxies, which lies about 60 million light years from Earth. The center of the cluster is the clump of galaxies in the upper portion of the image. The prominent galaxy in the lower right of the image is the barred spiral galaxy NGC 1365.
Credit: Dark Energy Survey Collaboration.
UND Top News
- UND prepares to 'Paint the Town Green' during Homecoming 2015
- UND First Nations Day program set for Friday, Oct. 9
- UND to Formally Dedicate Law School Building Addition Oct. 9
- UND'S Nonprofit Leadership Program's flamingos to fly the coop
- 'Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere' Lecture Series to host Waldorf education expert
- University of North Dakota Holds Grand Opening for Student Veterans Lounge (2015)
- University of North Dakota Campus & Community and Involvement Expo (Aug. 26, 2015)
- Alley Alive Welcomes Back UND Students, Faculty to Downtown Grand Forks (Aug. 26, 2015)
- University of North Dakota Convocation and All-Campus Luncheon 2015
- University of North Dakota Computer Science Camps 2015