Full Dark Energy Camera image of the Fornax cluster of galaxies, which lies about 60 million light years from Earth. The center of the cluster is the clump of galaxies in the upper portion of the image. The prominent galaxy in the lower right of the image is the barred spiral galaxy NGC 1365.
Credit: Dark Energy Survey Collaboration.
UND Top News
- Alum, founder of Farm Rescue to speak on campus Wednesday
- UND receives CACUBO 'Best Practice Award' for paperless accounts payable
- Another UND student wins national music therapy award
- International paleoanthropologist and curator to present anthropology lecture at UND
- Lecture on art, architecture of S.E. Asia is Nov. 6