Full Dark Energy Camera image of the Fornax cluster of galaxies, which lies about 60 million light years from Earth. The center of the cluster is the clump of galaxies in the upper portion of the image. The prominent galaxy in the lower right of the image is the barred spiral galaxy NGC 1365.
Credit: Dark Energy Survey Collaboration.
UND Top News
- Special Collections to unveil archived 911 calls from 1997 Flood
- Rights to UND alum's invention picked up by private-sector firm
- UND Aerospace student receives first-ever UAS training scholarship
- UND President Kelley part of Canada-US roundtable that begins Monday in Minneapolis
- UND Student Government Leaders, President Kelley sign Memorandum of Understanding
- University of North Dakota Spring Graduation Expo (2015)
- University of North Dakota plays host to N.D. state Science & Engineering Fair (2015)
- University of North Dakota Elementary Ed Graduate Program
- University of North Dakota 14th Annual Graduate Scholarly Forum (March 10-11, 2015)
- University of North Dakota Founders Day Highlights (Feb. 26, 2015)