Full Dark Energy Camera image of the Fornax cluster of galaxies, which lies about 60 million light years from Earth. The center of the cluster is the clump of galaxies in the upper portion of the image. The prominent galaxy in the lower right of the image is the barred spiral galaxy NGC 1365.
Credit: Dark Energy Survey Collaboration.
UND Top News
- UND to offer online bachelor's degree in social work
- College of Business and Public Administration tops online MBA ranking
- Faruque publishes radio frequency source coding book
- SUNRISE summer undergraduate students to showcase research
- O'Keefe named executive director, chair for School of Entrepreneurship
- UND Holds NATURE Camp (Nurturing American Tribal Undergraduate Research & Education)
- UND University Children's Learning Center Breaks Ground on Outdoor Classroom/Playgrounds (2015)
- N.D. Atty. Gen. Wayne Stenehjem, Altru Dr. Christopher Boe on illicit drug use in Grand Forks area
- University of North Dakota Spring Commencement 2015 (with Student Interviews)
- University of North Dakota University Council Spring Meeting (May 13, 2015)