Full Dark Energy Camera image of the Fornax cluster of galaxies, which lies about 60 million light years from Earth. The center of the cluster is the clump of galaxies in the upper portion of the image. The prominent galaxy in the lower right of the image is the barred spiral galaxy NGC 1365.
Credit: Dark Energy Survey Collaboration.
UND Top News
- University of North Dakota Fighting Hawks Merchandise Rollout
- UND Summer Commencement Highlights & Reaction (Aug. 5, 2016)
- 2016 University of North Dakota Summer Commencement Ceremony
- UND University Children's Learning Center Celebrates International Mud Day (June 29, 2016)
- Farewell Reception for UND President Ed Schafer & First Lady Nancy Schafer (June 15, 2016)