Full Dark Energy Camera image of the Fornax cluster of galaxies, which lies about 60 million light years from Earth. The center of the cluster is the clump of galaxies in the upper portion of the image. The prominent galaxy in the lower right of the image is the barred spiral galaxy NGC 1365.
Credit: Dark Energy Survey Collaboration.
UND Top News
- UND Chester Fritz Library staff donates books to University Children’s Learning Center
- University of North Dakota Chester Fritz Library Renovation Ribbon-Cutting (Oct. 25, 2016)
- Captain Nick Eberling UND Young Alumni Achievement Award Winner
- Buffalo Wild Wings CEO Sally Smith speaks at UND
- UND Collaborative Energy Complex Dedication Ceremony Highlights (Oct. 14, 2016)