Full Dark Energy Camera image of the Fornax cluster of galaxies, which lies about 60 million light years from Earth. The center of the cluster is the clump of galaxies in the upper portion of the image. The prominent galaxy in the lower right of the image is the barred spiral galaxy NGC 1365.
Credit: Dark Energy Survey Collaboration.
UND Top News
- Sandra Mitchell named Associate Vice President for Diversity and Inclusion
- UND Wind Ensemble to present spring concert April 24
- Educational Leadership to host its first Leadership Symposium
- Community Engagement will hold next community-University forum April 26
- Myrdal's personal papers available for research in UND special collections