Full Dark Energy Camera image of the Fornax cluster of galaxies, which lies about 60 million light years from Earth. The center of the cluster is the clump of galaxies in the upper portion of the image. The prominent galaxy in the lower right of the image is the barred spiral galaxy NGC 1365.
Credit: Dark Energy Survey Collaboration.
UND Top News
- UND Time-Out Week Opening Ceremony and Time-Out Wacipi Opening Night Highlights (2016)
- UND First Lady Nancy Schafer is Keynote Speaker at Women for Philanthropy Luncheon (Highlights)
- UND Men’s Hockey National Championship Celebration at Engelstad Arena (Highlights: April 11, 2016)
- UND Graduates Hajdu, Schlossman, Miller Prepare to Work at 2016 NCAA Frozen Four
- UND Men’s Hockey Head Coach Brad Berry on Going to NCAA Frozen Four (2016)