David Flynn has researched the success of North Dakota's economy as well as small business survival in rural South Dakota. He received his undergraduate degree from Boston College and his Ph.D. at Indiana University – Bloomington.
UND Top News
- Wake Up to UND and 'share the excitement' Sept. 30
- Tribute to Robert Lewis focus of current 'North Dakota Quarterly'
- Alum, expert graffiti artist returns for new art unveiling
- UND to host Norwegian Ambassador to the U.S. via Skype broadcast on Friday, Sept. 26
- UND communication scholar publishes on 'digital divide'