David Flynn has researched the success of North Dakota's economy as well as small business survival in rural South Dakota. He received his undergraduate degree from Boston College and his Ph.D. at Indiana University – Bloomington.
UND Top News
- New art exhibit celebrates works by famed French artist Daumier
- Sandra Mitchell named Associate Vice President for Diversity and Inclusion
- Community Engagement will hold next community-University forum April 26
- Educational Leadership to host its first Leadership Symposium
- Myrdal's personal papers available for research in UND special collections