UND student Michelle Benz and UND Chester Fritz Distinguished Professor of Chemical Engineering Wayne Seames. Benz will graduate from UND with a degree in chemical engineering after only eight semesters. She already has a job waiting for her with Cargill.
UND Top News
- University of North Dakota’s 12th Annual “Big Event” (2016)
- UND Time-Out Week Opening Ceremony and Time-Out Wacipi Opening Night Highlights (2016)
- UND First Lady Nancy Schafer is Keynote Speaker at Women for Philanthropy Luncheon (Highlights)
- UND Men’s Hockey National Championship Celebration at Engelstad Arena (Highlights: April 11, 2016)
- UND Graduates Hajdu, Schlossman, Miller Prepare to Work at 2016 NCAA Frozen Four