UND student Michelle Benz and UND Chester Fritz Distinguished Professor of Chemical Engineering Wayne Seames. Benz will graduate from UND with a degree in chemical engineering after only eight semesters. She already has a job waiting for her with Cargill.
UND Top News
- UND enrolls its most academically prepared, most diverse freshman class; Work to keep last year's freshman class pays off with near 80 percent retention rate
- Norwegian Ambassador Kåre R. Aas visiting UND
- Arts & Sciences meets dean's challenge for Writer's Conference funding
- UND again named a 'Military Friendly School'
- UND will expand its global education and research engagement