Marcia Mikulak (right) is joined in a field school in Brazil by UND students Shayla Longie, Elizabeth Beecroft (standing left and center), and Erin Stohler (seated). The field school sought to build better understanding and connections with the people of the Xukurú tribe in northeastern Brazil.
UND Top News
- UND Fighting Hawks Logo Becomes More Visible on Campus, in Community
- UND Men’s Basketball team wins first Big Sky Conference championship (March 4, 2017)
- UND Staff Senate Holds 7th Annual “Tubs of Love” Holiday Drive
- UND & NDSU Joint Caucus Meeting and Reception
- 2016 Year in Review, University of North Dakota