Marcia Mikulak (right) is joined in a field school in Brazil by UND students Shayla Longie, Elizabeth Beecroft (standing left and center), and Erin Stohler (seated). The field school sought to build better understanding and connections with the people of the Xukurú tribe in northeastern Brazil.
UND Top News
- UND communication scholar publishes on 'digital divide'
- Renowned composer, Grand Forks native hosting public events at UND this week
- UND CEM to be honored at 2014 World Oil Awards
- UND on top-20 list of most affordable online schools
- UND's Nonprofit Leadership Program hosts first Nonprofit Opportunity Fair