Marcia Mikulak (right) is joined in a field school in Brazil by UND students Shayla Longie, Elizabeth Beecroft (standing left and center), and Erin Stohler (seated). The field school sought to build better understanding and connections with the people of the Xukurú tribe in northeastern Brazil.
UND Top News
- Sandra Mitchell named Associate Vice President for Diversity and Inclusion
- UND Wind Ensemble to present spring concert April 24
- Educational Leadership to host its first Leadership Symposium
- Community Engagement will hold next community-University forum April 26
- Myrdal's personal papers available for research in UND special collections