Marcia Mikulak (right) is joined in a field school in Brazil by UND students Shayla Longie, Elizabeth Beecroft (standing left and center), and Erin Stohler (seated). The field school sought to build better understanding and connections with the people of the Xukurú tribe in northeastern Brazil.
UND Top News
- New UND art exhibit reveals once lost, under-appreciated treasures
- UND alum readies for stardom on Norwegian reality TV show
- Margaret L. Williams named dean of UND College of Business and Public Administration
- CDC recognizes North Dakota Statewide Cancer Registry
- Combs receives grant from the Michael J. Fox Foundation