Marcia Mikulak (right) is joined in a field school in Brazil by UND students Shayla Longie, Elizabeth Beecroft (standing left and center), and Erin Stohler (seated). The field school sought to build better understanding and connections with the people of the Xukurú tribe in northeastern Brazil.
UND Top News
- Alum, founder of Farm Rescue to speak on campus Wednesday
- UND receives CACUBO 'Best Practice Award' for paperless accounts payable
- Another UND student wins national music therapy award
- International paleoanthropologist and curator to present anthropology lecture at UND
- Lecture on art, architecture of S.E. Asia is Nov. 6