Marcia Mikulak (right) is joined in a field school in Brazil by UND students Shayla Longie, Elizabeth Beecroft (standing left and center), and Erin Stohler (seated). The field school sought to build better understanding and connections with the people of the Xukurú tribe in northeastern Brazil.
UND Top News
- UND again named a 'Military Friendly School'
- UND will expand its global education and research engagement
- Let the celebración begin! Hispanic Heritage Month events listed
- Jane Croeker honored for public service excellence by governor
- Theatre Arts presents 'Waiting for Godot,' beginning Tuesday, Sept. 30