Joyce Ohm, Biochemistry faculty member and principal investigator for epigenetic research project at UND, earned her Ph.D. in Cancer Biology, from Vanderbilt University, in Nashville, Tenn.
UND Top News
- UND awarded training grant to address substance abuse/dependence
- Dalrymple Names VandeWalle Recipient of Roosevelt Rough Rider Award
- Engineering and Mines announces a $1-million impact gift
- Chester Fritz Library extends December hours for students
- UND Student Success Center adds Veteran Lounge, includes veteran coordinator