Joyce Ohm, Biochemistry faculty member and principal investigator for epigenetic research project at UND, earned her Ph.D. in Cancer Biology, from Vanderbilt University, in Nashville, Tenn.
UND Top News
- Frank Low Research Day award winners named
- Conflict Resolution's annual symposium continues through April 17
- Myrdal's personal papers available for research in UND special collections
- UND graduate students and faculty speak at AERA Annual Meeting
- Interdisciplinary Speaker Series welcomes Gary Totten April 22