Participants huddle around a kitchen counter at the UND Wellness Center on Monday for a Native Cooking Demonstration by Amber Finley. Finley instructed the onlookers how to make Hidatsa Indian-inspired dishes, using beans, sunflower seed, wild rice, squash and bison meat. The demonstration was part of UND's Annual Time-Out Week, which started Monday and runs through Friday.
UND Top News
- UND President Ed Schafer, First Lady Nancy Schafer Meet & Greet UND Community (Jan. 27, 2016)
- UND Joins Area Colleges, Community to Celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day 2016
- UND President Robert O. Kelley Discusses his Research Legacy
- UND Chester Fritz Library Staff Donates $300 Worth of Books to G.F. Head Start (2015)
- UND Winter Commencement 2015 Highlights (with Interviews)