Participants huddle around a kitchen counter at the UND Wellness Center on Monday for a Native Cooking Demonstration by Amber Finley. Finley instructed the onlookers how to make Hidatsa Indian-inspired dishes, using beans, sunflower seed, wild rice, squash and bison meat. The demonstration was part of UND's Annual Time-Out Week, which started Monday and runs through Friday.
UND Top News
- Celebration set as UND's Brekke Bygdebok Collection reaches milestone
- UND Center to host expert on Middle Eastern conflicts
- UND, CVIC agree to put confidential advocate/advisor on campus
- UND's Digital Press debuts with new work
- English-learning expert to speak at next College of Education lecture Series event, Monday, Oct. 20