Participants huddle around a kitchen counter at the UND Wellness Center on Monday for a Native Cooking Demonstration by Amber Finley. Finley instructed the onlookers how to make Hidatsa Indian-inspired dishes, using beans, sunflower seed, wild rice, squash and bison meat. The demonstration was part of UND's Annual Time-Out Week, which started Monday and runs through Friday.
UND Top News
- Farewell Reception for UND President Ed Schafer & First Lady Nancy Schafer (June 15, 2016)
- University of North Dakota Fighting Hawks Logo Unveil
- UND Plays Host to 70th Annual North Dakota American Legion Auxiliary Flickertail Girls State (2016)
- 2016 University of North Dakota Commencement
- University of North Dakota Appoints Two Chester Fritz Distinguished Professors (2016)