Participants huddle around a kitchen counter at the UND Wellness Center on Monday for a Native Cooking Demonstration by Amber Finley. Finley instructed the onlookers how to make Hidatsa Indian-inspired dishes, using beans, sunflower seed, wild rice, squash and bison meat. The demonstration was part of UND's Annual Time-Out Week, which started Monday and runs through Friday.
UND Top News
- University of North Dakota Physics Day (Nov. 12, 2014)
- University of North Dakota Welcomes Astronauts Karen Nyberg and Douglas Hurley (Oct. 24, 2014)
- University of North Dakota United Way Campaign 2014
- University of North Dakota Learning & Development Program
- University of North Dakota Authors Club, President's Reception: Oct. 14, 2014