Participants huddle around a kitchen counter at the UND Wellness Center on Monday for a Native Cooking Demonstration by Amber Finley. Finley instructed the onlookers how to make Hidatsa Indian-inspired dishes, using beans, sunflower seed, wild rice, squash and bison meat. The demonstration was part of UND's Annual Time-Out Week, which started Monday and runs through Friday.
UND Top News
- SUNRISE Summer undergraduate students to showcase their research accomplishments
- UND summer commencement is Friday, Aug. 8
- UND scholars present at international mass communication conference in India
- UND releases Spring 2014 President's Roll of Honor
- UND releases names of Deans List honorees for spring semester