Participants huddle around a kitchen counter at the UND Wellness Center on Monday for a Native Cooking Demonstration by Amber Finley. Finley instructed the onlookers how to make Hidatsa Indian-inspired dishes, using beans, sunflower seed, wild rice, squash and bison meat. The demonstration was part of UND's Annual Time-Out Week, which started Monday and runs through Friday.
UND Top News
- Frank Low Research Day award winners named
- Community Engagement will hold next community-University forum April 26
- Myrdal's personal papers available for research in UND special collections
- UND graduate students and faculty speak at AERA Annual Meeting
- Interdisciplinary Speaker Series welcomes Gary Totten April 22