Participants huddle around a kitchen counter at the UND Wellness Center on Monday for a Native Cooking Demonstration by Amber Finley. Finley instructed the onlookers how to make Hidatsa Indian-inspired dishes, using beans, sunflower seed, wild rice, squash and bison meat. The demonstration was part of UND's Annual Time-Out Week, which started Monday and runs through Friday.
UND Top News
- University of North Dakota’s 12th Annual “Big Event” (2016)
- UND Time-Out Week Opening Ceremony and Time-Out Wacipi Opening Night Highlights (2016)
- UND First Lady Nancy Schafer is Keynote Speaker at Women for Philanthropy Luncheon (Highlights)
- UND Men’s Hockey National Championship Celebration at Engelstad Arena (Highlights: April 11, 2016)
- UND Graduates Hajdu, Schlossman, Miller Prepare to Work at 2016 NCAA Frozen Four