Participants huddle around a kitchen counter at the UND Wellness Center on Monday for a Native Cooking Demonstration by Amber Finley. Finley instructed the onlookers how to make Hidatsa Indian-inspired dishes, using beans, sunflower seed, wild rice, squash and bison meat. The demonstration was part of UND's Annual Time-Out Week, which started Monday and runs through Friday.
UND Top News
- UND awarded training grant to address substance abuse/dependence
- Dalrymple Names VandeWalle Recipient of Roosevelt Rough Rider Award
- Engineering and Mines announces a $1-million impact gift
- Chester Fritz Library extends December hours for students
- UND Student Success Center adds Veteran Lounge, includes veteran coordinator