Participants huddle around a kitchen counter at the UND Wellness Center on Monday for a Native Cooking Demonstration by Amber Finley. Finley instructed the onlookers how to make Hidatsa Indian-inspired dishes, using beans, sunflower seed, wild rice, squash and bison meat. The demonstration was part of UND's Annual Time-Out Week, which started Monday and runs through Friday.
UND Top News
- UND summer commencement is Friday, Aug. 8
- Margaret L. Williams named dean of UND College of Business and Public Administration
- Tom Erickson Named Interim Director of UND Energy & Environmental Research Center (EERC)
- UND releases Spring 2014 President's Roll of Honor
- UND releases names of Deans List honorees for spring semester