Participants huddle around a kitchen counter at the UND Wellness Center on Monday for a Native Cooking Demonstration by Amber Finley. Finley instructed the onlookers how to make Hidatsa Indian-inspired dishes, using beans, sunflower seed, wild rice, squash and bison meat. The demonstration was part of UND's Annual Time-Out Week, which started Monday and runs through Friday.
UND Top News
- UND Chester Fritz Library staff donates books to University Children’s Learning Center
- University of North Dakota Chester Fritz Library Renovation Ribbon-Cutting (Oct. 25, 2016)
- Captain Nick Eberling UND Young Alumni Achievement Award Winner
- Buffalo Wild Wings CEO Sally Smith speaks at UND
- UND Collaborative Energy Complex Dedication Ceremony Highlights (Oct. 14, 2016)