Participants huddle around a kitchen counter at the UND Wellness Center on Monday for a Native Cooking Demonstration by Amber Finley. Finley instructed the onlookers how to make Hidatsa Indian-inspired dishes, using beans, sunflower seed, wild rice, squash and bison meat. The demonstration was part of UND's Annual Time-Out Week, which started Monday and runs through Friday.
- UND Participates in Northern Valley Career Expo (Nov. 4, 2015)
- UND Athletics High Performance Center (Grand Opening) Nov. 9, 2015
- University of North Dakota New Nickname Press Conference
- UND Take Back the Night Rally 2015
- University of North Dakota Bus Tour of State for New Faculty, Administrators (2015)