Dheeshana Jayasundara, assistant professor of social work, is examining issues of domestic violence in Muslim populations and reproductive health in developing countries. Her interest in human rights topics began while pursuing an undergraduate degree in sociology in India.
UND Top News
- UND awarded training grant to address substance abuse/dependence
- Dalrymple Names VandeWalle Recipient of Roosevelt Rough Rider Award
- Engineering and Mines announces a $1-million impact gift
- Chester Fritz Library extends December hours for students
- UND Student Success Center adds Veteran Lounge, includes veteran coordinator