Dheeshana Jayasundara, assistant professor of social work, is examining issues of domestic violence in Muslim populations and reproductive health in developing countries. Her interest in human rights topics began while pursuing an undergraduate degree in sociology in India.
UND Top News
- Frank Low Research Day award winners named
- Community Engagement will hold next community-University forum April 26
- Myrdal's personal papers available for research in UND special collections
- UND graduate students and faculty speak at AERA Annual Meeting
- Interdisciplinary Speaker Series welcomes Gary Totten April 22