UND's Joyce Ohm is studying how environmental influences, such as agricultural chemicals or diet and nutrition, affect a person's epigenetic programming.
UND Top News
- UND Chester Fritz Library staff donates books to University Children’s Learning Center
- University of North Dakota Chester Fritz Library Renovation Ribbon-Cutting (Oct. 25, 2016)
- Captain Nick Eberling UND Young Alumni Achievement Award Winner
- Buffalo Wild Wings CEO Sally Smith speaks at UND
- UND Collaborative Energy Complex Dedication Ceremony Highlights (Oct. 14, 2016)