UND's Joyce Ohm is studying how environmental influences, such as agricultural chemicals or diet and nutrition, affect a person's epigenetic programming.
UND Top News
- Annual Feast of Nations is set for Feb. 7 at Alerus Center
- UND's online programs stand out in affordable colleges rankings
- Interdisciplinary UND team selected for innovation program
- UND Student Success Center hosting 'Staying on Track series' during spring semester
- New UND Art Collections show: Rembrandt to Picasso, beyond