UND's Joyce Ohm is studying how environmental influences, such as agricultural chemicals or diet and nutrition, affect a person's epigenetic programming.
UND Top News
- UND enrolls its most academically prepared, most diverse freshman class; Work to keep last year's freshman class pays off with near 80 percent retention rate
- Norwegian Ambassador Kåre R. Aas visiting UND
- Arts & Sciences meets dean's challenge for Writer's Conference funding
- UND again named a 'Military Friendly School'
- UND will expand its global education and research engagement