UND's Joyce Ohm is studying how environmental influences, such as agricultural chemicals or diet and nutrition, affect a person's epigenetic programming.
UND Top News
- Farewell Reception for UND President Ed Schafer & First Lady Nancy Schafer (June 15, 2016)
- University of North Dakota Fighting Hawks Logo Unveil
- UND Plays Host to 70th Annual North Dakota American Legion Auxiliary Flickertail Girls State (2016)
- 2016 University of North Dakota Commencement
- University of North Dakota Appoints Two Chester Fritz Distinguished Professors (2016)