UND's Joyce Ohm is studying how environmental influences, such as agricultural chemicals or diet and nutrition, affect a person's epigenetic programming.
UND Top News
- Sandra Mitchell named Associate Vice President for Diversity and Inclusion
- UND Wind Ensemble to present spring concert April 24
- Educational Leadership to host its first Leadership Symposium
- Community Engagement will hold next community-University forum April 26
- Myrdal's personal papers available for research in UND special collections