UND's Joyce Ohm is studying how environmental influences, such as agricultural chemicals or diet and nutrition, affect a person's epigenetic programming.
UND Top News
- Celebration set as UND's Brekke Bygdebok Collection reaches milestone
- UND Center to host expert on Middle Eastern conflicts
- UND, CVIC agree to put confidential advocate/advisor on campus
- UND's Digital Press debuts with new work
- English-learning expert to speak at next College of Education lecture Series event, Monday, Oct. 20