Shayla Longie (Left) is joined in a field school in Brazil by Associate Professor of anthropology Marcia Mikulak (right), Elizabeth Beecroft (standing left and center), and Erin Stohler (seated). The field school sought to build better understanding and connections with the people of the Xukurú tribe in northeastern Brazil.
UND Top News
- UND enrolls its most academically prepared, most diverse freshman class; Work to keep last year's freshman class pays off with near 80 percent retention rate
- Norwegian Ambassador Kåre R. Aas visiting UND
- Arts & Sciences meets dean's challenge for Writer's Conference funding
- UND again named a 'Military Friendly School'
- UND will expand its global education and research engagement