Lori Reesor, vice president for Student Affairs (left), and Ken Vein, Grand Forks City Council member (at the podium) will serve as co-chairs of the Community and Campus Committee on High-Risk Alcohol Use. Grand Forks Mayor Michael Brown (right) helped launch the new committee with UND President Robert Kelley.
UND Top News
- UND's Joseph Morsette becomes Spirit Lake Chief Judge
- UND creative writing professor wins second translation award of 2013
- UND choirs, presents family holiday concert, Winter WUNDerland
- UND teams with Harold Hamm, PetroArc on virtual core library
- UND professors acknowledged in New York Times article