Lori Reesor, vice president for Student Affairs (left), and Ken Vein, Grand Forks City Council member (at the podium) will serve as co-chairs of the Community and Campus Committee on High-Risk Alcohol Use. Grand Forks Mayor Michael Brown (right) helped launch the new committee with UND President Robert Kelley.
UND Top News
- University of North Dakota Fighting Hawks Logo Unveil
- UND Plays Host to 70th Annual North Dakota American Legion Auxiliary Flickertail Girls State (2016)
- 2016 University of North Dakota Commencement
- University of North Dakota Appoints Two Chester Fritz Distinguished Professors (2016)
- UND Spring Commencement Highlights (May 14, 2016)