Lori Reesor, vice president for Student Affairs (left), and Ken Vein, Grand Forks City Council member (at the podium) will serve as co-chairs of the Community and Campus Committee on High-Risk Alcohol Use. Grand Forks Mayor Michael Brown (right) helped launch the new committee with UND President Robert Kelley.
UND Top News
- University of North Dakota Elementary Ed Graduate Program
- University of North Dakota 14th Annual Graduate Scholarly Forum (March 10-11, 2015)
- University of North Dakota Founders Day Highlights (Feb. 26, 2015)
- University of North Dakota: Tour of Lower-Level Renovations to Ralph Engelstad Arena (2014-15)
- University of North Dakota Founders Day 2015: Collaboration Award