Lori Reesor, vice president for Student Affairs (left), and Ken Vein, Grand Forks City Council member (at the podium) will serve as co-chairs of the Community and Campus Committee on High-Risk Alcohol Use. Grand Forks Mayor Michael Brown (right) helped launch the new committee with UND President Robert Kelley.
UND Top News
- UND again named a 'Military Friendly School'
- UND will expand its global education and research engagement
- Let the celebración begin! Hispanic Heritage Month events listed
- Jane Croeker honored for public service excellence by governor
- Theatre Arts presents 'Waiting for Godot,' beginning Tuesday, Sept. 30