Lori Reesor, vice president for Student Affairs (left), and Ken Vein, Grand Forks City Council member (at the podium) will serve as co-chairs of the Community and Campus Committee on High-Risk Alcohol Use. Grand Forks Mayor Michael Brown (right) helped launch the new committee with UND President Robert Kelley.
UND Top News
- Annual Feast of Nations is set for Feb. 7 at Alerus Center
- UND's online programs stand out in affordable colleges rankings
- Interdisciplinary UND team selected for innovation program
- UND Student Success Center hosting 'Staying on Track series' during spring semester
- New UND Art Collections show: Rembrandt to Picasso, beyond