Lori Reesor, vice president for Student Affairs (left), and Ken Vein, Grand Forks City Council member (at the podium) will serve as co-chairs of the Community and Campus Committee on High-Risk Alcohol Use. Grand Forks Mayor Michael Brown (right) helped launch the new committee with UND President Robert Kelley.
UND Top News
- Sandra Mitchell named Associate Vice President for Diversity and Inclusion
- UND Wind Ensemble to present spring concert April 24
- Educational Leadership to host its first Leadership Symposium
- Community Engagement will hold next community-University forum April 26
- Myrdal's personal papers available for research in UND special collections