Lori Reesor, vice president for Student Affairs (left), and Ken Vein, Grand Forks City Council member (at the podium) will serve as co-chairs of the Community and Campus Committee on High-Risk Alcohol Use. Grand Forks Mayor Michael Brown (right) helped launch the new committee with UND President Robert Kelley.
UND Top News
- Frank Low Research Day award winners named
- Conflict Resolution's annual symposium continues through April 17
- Myrdal's personal papers available for research in UND special collections
- UND graduate students and faculty speak at AERA Annual Meeting
- Interdisciplinary Speaker Series welcomes Gary Totten April 22