Lori Reesor, vice president for Student Affairs (left), and Ken Vein, Grand Forks City Council member (at the podium) will serve as co-chairs of the Community and Campus Committee on High-Risk Alcohol Use. Grand Forks Mayor Michael Brown (right) helped launch the new committee with UND President Robert Kelley.
UND Top News
- UND announces 2015 spring commencement ceremonies
- UND physicist teams with Red River High School for NanoArt Exhibition on May 5 at the Empire Arts Center
- Van Eck is founding Monson Endowed Professor in Medical Education
- Special Collections to unveil archived 911 calls from 1997 Flood
- Rights to UND alum's invention picked up by private-sector firm