Fernando Vargas (left), a UND student cellist from Venezuela, helps a Japanese student during a violin lesson this past summer. Vinicius Sant'Ana, a UND student violinist from Brazil, assists with the lesson, while Keith Teepen, a UND piano student from Cincinnati looks on. Vargas, Sant'Ana and Teepen comprise the UND Red River Trio musical group. The trio toured universities and schools in Japan and China this past summer.
UND Top News
- Frank Low Research Day award winners named
- Community Engagement will hold next community-University forum April 26
- Myrdal's personal papers available for research in UND special collections
- UND graduate students and faculty speak at AERA Annual Meeting
- Interdisciplinary Speaker Series welcomes Gary Totten April 22