Fernando Vargas (left), a UND student cellist from Venezuela, helps a Japanese student during a violin lesson this past summer. Vinicius Sant'Ana, a UND student violinist from Brazil, assists with the lesson, while Keith Teepen, a UND piano student from Cincinnati looks on. Vargas, Sant'Ana and Teepen comprise the UND Red River Trio musical group. The trio toured universities and schools in Japan and China this past summer.
- University of North Dakota Fighting Hawks Merchandise Rollout
- UND Summer Commencement Highlights & Reaction (Aug. 5, 2016)
- 2016 University of North Dakota Summer Commencement Ceremony
- UND University Children's Learning Center Celebrates International Mud Day (June 29, 2016)
- Farewell Reception for UND President Ed Schafer & First Lady Nancy Schafer (June 15, 2016)