Fernando Vargas (left), a UND student cellist from Venezuela, helps a Japanese student during a violin lesson this past summer. Vinicius Sant'Ana, a UND student violinist from Brazil, assists with the lesson, while Keith Teepen, a UND piano student from Cincinnati looks on. Vargas, Sant'Ana and Teepen comprise the UND Red River Trio musical group. The trio toured universities and schools in Japan and China this past summer.
UND Top News
- Sandra Mitchell named Associate Vice President for Diversity and Inclusion
- UND Wind Ensemble to present spring concert April 24
- Educational Leadership to host its first Leadership Symposium
- Community Engagement will hold next community-University forum April 26
- Myrdal's personal papers available for research in UND special collections