Fernando Vargas (left), a UND student cellist from Venezuela, helps a Japanese student during a violin lesson this past summer. Vinicius Sant'Ana, a UND student violinist from Brazil, assists with the lesson, while Keith Teepen, a UND piano student from Cincinnati looks on. Vargas, Sant'Ana and Teepen comprise the UND Red River Trio musical group. The trio toured universities and schools in Japan and China this past summer.
UND Top News
- UND Holds NATURE Camp (Nurturing American Tribal Undergraduate Research & Education)
- UND University Children's Learning Center Breaks Ground on Outdoor Classroom/Playgrounds (2015)
- N.D. Atty. Gen. Wayne Stenehjem, Altru Dr. Christopher Boe on illicit drug use in Grand Forks area
- University of North Dakota Spring Commencement 2015 (with Student Interviews)
- University of North Dakota University Council Spring Meeting (May 13, 2015)