Fernando Vargas (left), a UND student cellist from Venezuela, helps a Japanese student during a violin lesson this past summer. Vinicius Sant'Ana, a UND student violinist from Brazil, assists with the lesson, while Keith Teepen, a UND piano student from Cincinnati looks on. Vargas, Sant'Ana and Teepen comprise the UND Red River Trio musical group. The trio toured universities and schools in Japan and China this past summer.
UND Top News
- University of North Dakota Physics Day (Nov. 12, 2014)
- University of North Dakota Welcomes Astronauts Karen Nyberg and Douglas Hurley (Oct. 24, 2014)
- University of North Dakota United Way Campaign 2014
- University of North Dakota Learning & Development Program
- University of North Dakota Authors Club, President's Reception: Oct. 14, 2014