Fernando Vargas (left), a UND student cellist from Venezuela, helps a Japanese student during a violin lesson this past summer. Vinicius Sant'Ana, a UND student violinist from Brazil, assists with the lesson, while Keith Teepen, a UND piano student from Cincinnati looks on. Vargas, Sant'Ana and Teepen comprise the UND Red River Trio musical group. The trio toured universities and schools in Japan and China this past summer.
UND Top News
- University of North Dakota Founders Day 2015: Collaboration Award
- University of North Dakota Plays Host to ND FIRST LEGO League Championship Tournament (Feb. 7, 2015)
- University of North Dakota Receives Valuable 82-Year-Old Pottery from Fine Arts Club of Fargo (2015)
- University of North Dakota's State of the University Address by President Robert O. Kelley 2015
- University of North Dakota Art Collections: From Rembrandt to Picasso and Beyond, Opens Feb. 5, 2015