Fernando Vargas (left), a UND student cellist from Venezuela, helps a Japanese student during a violin lesson this past summer. Vinicius Sant'Ana, a UND student violinist from Brazil, assists with the lesson, while Keith Teepen, a UND piano student from Cincinnati looks on. Vargas, Sant'Ana and Teepen comprise the UND Red River Trio musical group. The trio toured universities and schools in Japan and China this past summer.
UND Top News
- SUNRISE Summer undergraduate students to showcase their research accomplishments
- UND summer commencement is Friday, Aug. 8
- UND scholars present at international mass communication conference in India
- UND releases Spring 2014 President's Roll of Honor
- UND releases names of Deans List honorees for spring semester