Fernando Vargas (left), a UND student cellist from Venezuela, helps a Japanese student during a violin lesson this past summer. Vinicius Sant'Ana, a UND student violinist from Brazil, assists with the lesson, while Keith Teepen, a UND piano student from Cincinnati looks on. Vargas, Sant'Ana and Teepen comprise the UND Red River Trio musical group. The trio toured universities and schools in Japan and China this past summer.
UND Top News
- University of North Dakota Elementary Ed Graduate Program
- University of North Dakota 14th Annual Graduate Scholarly Forum (March 10-11, 2015)
- University of North Dakota Founders Day Highlights (Feb. 26, 2015)
- University of North Dakota: Tour of Lower-Level Renovations to Ralph Engelstad Arena (2014-15)
- University of North Dakota Founders Day 2015: Collaboration Award