Fernando Vargas (left), a UND student cellist from Venezuela, helps a Japanese student during a violin lesson this past summer. Vinicius Sant'Ana, a UND student violinist from Brazil, assists with the lesson, while Keith Teepen, a UND piano student from Cincinnati looks on. Vargas, Sant'Ana and Teepen comprise the UND Red River Trio musical group. The trio toured universities and schools in Japan and China this past summer.
UND Top News
- UND receives CACUBO 'Best Practice Award' for paperless accounts payable
- Another UND student wins national music therapy award
- International paleoanthropologist and curator to present anthropology lecture at UND
- Lecture on art, architecture of S.E. Asia is Nov. 6
- UND-led Steel Pan Ensemble to play at the Chester Fritz Auditorium on Monday, Nov. 17